unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 12.4 - iOS 11. Download IPA filekuba - Monday, 9 September 2019
The official release of unc0ver jailbreak tool for iOS 11.0 - iOS 12.4 is available for download. pwn20wnd tool provides support for A7/A8/A9/A10/A11 and it doesn't look like A12/A12X Cydia support will be available soon. Install unc0ver IPA file on your device for free. iOS 12.4 support for A7-A11 devices.
What is unc0ver jailbreak?
unc0ver jailbreak is one of the most popular tools to jailbreak iOS 11 and iOS 12.4 developed by hacker hid by name pwn20wnd. The app works now really stable and offers a lot of useful features including the option to install Cydia, disable app revokes and turn off auto-updates.
This update was verified to work on iOS 11.1.1, 11.1.2, 11.2.1, 11.2.5, 11.3.1, 11.4, 11.4.1, 12.0, 12.1.1, 12.1.2, 12.1.3, 12.1.4, 12.2, and 12.4. The unc0ver update significantly improves the stability and the performance of the entire system, stable and performant and adds support for switching from other iOS 12 jailbreaks.
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
From version 3.2 unc0ver jailbreak offers brand new user interface featuring dark and light mode. Moreover, all Settings in the app are available with proper description informing users what selected option actually does, and version of system and architecture that is compatible.
Other features packed in unc0ver iOS jailbreak tool include options to load tweaks, load daemons, dump APTicket, refresh icon cache, overwrite Boot Notice, export TFP0, increase memory limits, install OpenSSH, reinstall Cydia, reload system daemons, reset Cydia cache, enable get-task-allow, set CS_DEBUGGED, select kernel exploit, copy device ECID, or even restore RootFS (rec0ver).
unc0ver uses Cydia Substrate, the powerful code modification platform behind Cydia. Substrate makes it easy to modify software, even without the source code. From Cydia package manager you can install tweaks, hacks, libraries, and apps from so-called repositories.
After each restart of your iPhone, iPad or iPod device you will need to re-jailbreak iOS using unc0ver jailbreak. You can also unjailbreak iOS using restore RootFS option available from app preferences.
Download unc0ver jailbreak for iOS
You are just a few steps from installing the unc0ver jailbreak tool on an iOS device. Follow our step-by-step guide to download the app. No jailbreak required.
Install unc0ver without a computer.
Step 2. Tap Install on message prompt “ignition.fun would like to install unc0ver”.
Step 3. unc0ver app Icon will appear on your Home Screen.
Step 4. Navigate to Settings → General → Device Management.
Step 5. Find the newly installed Enterprise App Certificate.
Step 6. Click on the certificate name.
Step 7. Trust apps from the developer to run on your iPhone.
Step 8. Allow access to your data and tap Trust.
Step 9. Run unc0ver app.
Now you can run the emulator like any other installed app. If the application will not work, it can be related to certificate revoked by Apple. Basically, it means that you need to reinstall the app to make it work again. Go again through all steps or use an alternative method to install GBA4iOS emulator.
Download unc0ver 3.6 IPA file and sign it using Cydia Impactor and sideload the app to iOS. We provide a full step-by-step guide on How to use Cydia Impactor to install IPA files on iOS. We provide a full tutorial on how to jailbreak iPhone. It doesn't work always so it's better to use Impactor.
Step 1. Download Cydia Impactor, and unzip the file.
Step 2. Download unc0ver.IPA (38 MB).
Step 3. Open Cydia Impactor and navigate to Device → Install Package.
Step 4. Select the Undecimus-v3.6.3.ipa file to install.
Step 6. Enter your AppleID and app-specific password to sign apps not provided by Apple.
Step 7. Add the certificate to trusted from Settings → General → Device Management.
Sideloading the IPA file has some major downsides. If you didn't buy the Apple Developer Certificate, the free one allows you to sing up to 3 apps per device and the certificate is valid only for 7 days. The application will be not revoked but after 7 days it is required to re-sing the file again.
- Completely redesign and rewrite all jailbreak patches from scratch
- Make the jailbreak patches static and not dynamic--Meaning that the system stability will be completely stock after the jailbreak
- Fix the app crashing on launch when signed with provisioning profiles with non-ASCII characters
- Internally prepare jailbreak patches for full-fledged A12-A12X support
- Make the jailbreak significantly and noticeably more reliable and faster to run
- Add the SockPort 3.0 exploit for improved reliability on iOS 12.4 and devices with low RAM
- Fix SSH support for arm64e devices running iOS12.0-12.1.2
- Make it possible to jailbreak with corrupted SystemVersion.plist on iOS 12.4
- Make the jailbreak perform proper clean up to preserve system stability in case of a failure
- Fix the jbctl command-line utility
- Switch to a new technique for setting the system boot nonce generator that works on all arm64e devices running iOS12.0-12.4 (Thanks to @0x7ff for the idea)
- Fix a bug with the initial Cydia installation getting stuck sometimes
- Significantly speed up the initial Cydia installation process
- Internally prepare upcoming stable substitute support
- Internally prepare Cydia and its resources for full-fledged arm64e support
- With SSH support and more for A12-A12X devices on iOS 12.1.3-12.4
- Fix for instant or random reboots on A7-A12X devices on iOS 11.0-12.4 with SockPuppet
- Adds WIP partial support for A12-A12X devices on iOS 12.1.3, 12.1.4, 12.2 and 12.4.
- exploit for Mini 4 and iPad Air 2
- Add the updated SockPuppet 3.0 exploit by @umanghere
- Remove the SockPort and SockPort2 exploits
- Update system-memory-reset fix to fix random reboots
- Add Apple to the credits section for development
- Fix error at stage 2 when jailbreaking after updating from a lower firmware while preserving the app data
- Fix the app crashing up on stared up on iOS 11
- iOS 12.4 support for A7-A11 devices (no support for iOS 12.3).
- Added support for iOS 12.3 Beta 1
- Fix the sandbox swap error
- Fix RootFS Remount error on some iOS 12.2 betas
- Improve reliability when initially using SockPuppet2
- Add back SockPort(2)
- Attempt to fix reliability on A7 with SockPuppet2
- Use the rewritten SockPort 2.0 exploit, support for all devices on iOS 11.0-12.2 (12.1.3-12.2 on A12-A12X excluded)
- Fix the jailbreak on iOS 12.2 iPhones and iPods
- Added sock port exploit for iOS 11.0-12.1.4 on A7-A9X devices
- Add the Sock Puppet exploit for iOS 12.0 - iOS 12.2 support on A7-A11 devices
- Remove the empty_list and multi_path exploits
- Replace the kernel exploit segmented switch with picker view
- Add code substitution platform picker view
- Redesign the user interface
- Add dark mode for the user interface
- Add info buttons for the options
- Increase the reliability of jailbreak with the machswap and machswap2 exploits
- Update jailbreak-resources to fix an issue with the CS_DEBUGGED option
- Iterate the proc list with proper data locks in Unrestrict to fix a possible race condition in the kernel (Important stability fix)
- Add iOS 12.1.3 - 12.2 support for the restart button
You can find full release notes with links for all unc0ver jailbreak releases on official GitHub. Download from the website older version of Undecimus IPA and jailbreak your device.
This option makes Substrate load extensions that are commonly referring to tweaks in newly started processes. Support: iOS11 - 12.1.2 on arm64 SoCs (A7-A11).
Load and lunch jailbreak daemons located in /Library/LunchDaemons and execute files located in /etc/rc.d. Support: iOS 11.0 - 12.1.2 on arm64/arm64e SoCs (A7-A12X).
Create a copy of the system APTicked located in /System/ Library/ Caches/ apticket.der at its Documents directory which is accessible via iTunes File Sharing. Compatibility: iOS 11.0 - 12.1.2 on arm64/arm64e SoCs (A7-A12X).
Refresh Icon Cache
Regenerate SpringBoard system application cache to cause newly installed .app bundles to appear on the icon list. Support: iOS 11.0 - 12.1.2 on arm64/arm64e SoCs (A7-A12X).
The jailbreak will effectively disable system software updates mechanism to prevent iOS from automatically upgrading to the latest firmware version which can be not supported by jailbreak. Compatibility: iOS 11 - 12.1.2 (A7-A12X).
Turn off the system’s online certificate status protocol system to prevent enterprise certificates to be revoked. Support: iOS 11.0 - 12.1.2 arm64 SoCs (A7-A11).
Set Boot Nonce
This option makes the jailbreak set the persistent com.apple.system.boot-nonce veritable in non-volatile random access memory (NVRAM) which may be required to downgrade to unsigned iOS firmware. Support: iOS 11-12.1.2 arm64/arm64e SoCs (A7-A12X).
Use this option to modify the host-port to grant any process access to the host-priv-port. This option effectively grants any process to access the kernel tasks port (TFP0) and allows re-jailbreaking without exploiting again. Support: iOS 11-12.1.2 arm64/arm64e SoCs (A7-A12X).
This setting makes the jailbreak to restore the root filesystem (RootFS) to the snapshot which is created by the system when the device is restored. Use this feature to remove jailbreak without losing data. Compatibility: iOS 11.0-12.1.2 on arm64/arm64e SoCs (A7-A12X).
Max Memory Limit
Modify the jetsam configuration file to increase the memory limit that is enforced upon processes by Jetsam to the maximum value to effectively bypass the mechanism. Compatibility: iOS 11-12.1.2 (A7-A11).
Reinstall the openssh package. Compatibility: iOS 11-12.1.2 on arm64 SoCs (A7-A11).
This option makes jailbreak to reinstall the cydiainstaller package. Support: iOS 11.0-12.1.2 (A7-A11).
The jailbreak reloads all running system daemons to make Substrate extensions (tweaks) load in them. Compatibility: iOS 11-12.1.2 (A7-A11).
Hide Log Window
Hide the jailbreak log console from the main window.
Reset Cydia Cache
Regenerate Cydia cache and the repository list. Useful when Cydia needs a reset. Support: iOS 11.0-12.1.2 (A7-A11).
Start SSH on 127.0.0.1 on port 22 via dropbear and skip installing Cydia and Substrate. Compatibility: iOS 11.0-12.1.2 arm64/arm64e SoCs (A7-A12X).
Dynamically enable the get-task-allow entitlement for a new process. This option makes dyld treat the processes unrestricted. Support: iOS 11.0-12.1.2 (A7-A11).
The jailbreak will dynamically set the CS_DEBUGGED codesign flag for every new process. This option makes the kernel allow processes to run with individual executable pages. Compatibility: iOS 11.0-12.1.2 on arm64 SoCs (A7-A11).
Automatically restart the SpringBoard without confirmation after the jailbreak process is completed. Compatibility: iOS 11.0-12.1.2 (A7-A11).
This option makes the jailbreak skip remounting the root filesystem as read-write when combined with the SSH-Only option.