Sonus12 is a minimalistic jailbreak tweak allowing you to replace the default volume hud available in iPhone. It is optimized for iOS 12 and offers a lot of customizable options in settings. This beautiful Volume HUD tweak is available in Cydia Sources for $1.75.
What is Sonus12 tweak?
Sonus12 is an amazing volume HUD replacement (compatible with iOS 12 - 10) with appearance, animation, size, and position customization options. Change the height and width of the slider/bar, vertical position (x-position), horizontal position (y-position), overlay padding, and overlay margin.
You have full control of the volume tweak. You can change slider colors, disable overlay backdrop, overlay color, overlay shadow, overlay blur, overlay border-radius, show volume percentage, hide ringer indicator icon, display media indicator icon, display only one or change indicator icon color.
This volume HUD iOS replacement tweak is packed with some additional and useful features. Hide carrier, time, battery, or completely the status bar from the home screen. Moreover, you can also take control of the Sonus12 iOS Volume Hud animation and haptics. Melior is a free alternative tweak.
You are just a few steps from installing the tweak from Cydia Sources. To add Sonus12 Repository to your list of Cydia Sources follow our step-by-step guide.
Step 1. Open the Cydia app on your device.
Step 2. Tap Sources → Edit → Add the official repo Sonus12 Repo for Cydia.
Step 3. Switch to Search Tab and enter Sonus12.
Step 4. Tap the Install button.
Step 5. The tweak can be configured from Settings → Sonus12.
- Added presets to share and backup your settings
- Added option to toggle the rounded corners of the volume bar
- Optimized status bar toggling
- Reduced the number of notification centers used in apps for status bar items modification
- Reorganized status bar preferences
- Fixed background activity icon showing while in-call on iPhone X status bars
- Fixed small issue with a post notification that would break dynamic colors
- Fixed another issue with getting the status bar colors with Eclipse and/or Noctis installed
- Removed another useless background check for getting the status bar color
- Optimized images used for indicators
- Removed unused base64 images in code