Apple's iPhone incoming call interface can be really boring for most users, but thanks to jailbreak we have tweaks like Scorpion. Replace the stock call UI on iOS 13 with a new and elegant design. Install Scorpion tweak from the official Dynastic Repo for $2.99. It supports standard calls, FaceTime audio, and VoIP apps.
What is Scorpion tweak?
Scorpion tweak shrinks the stock call interface on your iOS device to about the size of a notification banner, ensuring less intrusion when interacting with your apps. What's more, Scorpion works not only with the iPhone’s native Phone app but also supports applications such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Skype, etc.
CallBar XS offers a similar solution, but Scorpion brings more customization options, and it’s also one full dollar cheaper than the former.
After installing Scorpion tweak a new dedicated preference pane will be added to the Settings app. The tweak is packed with three visually appealing and modern looks to choose from. Scorpion allows users to create a unique call UI. Define own colors animations, and call handling gestures.
Customize color backgrounds, popup location, transitions, blur style, text color, animation style for the banner, choose between adaptive or custom dark mode settings, etc. Scorpion tweak features also dismiss behaviors (none, suppress ringtone, decline the phone call), auto-answer, app blacklist, and quick actions.
From the main preference menu, you can toggle Scorpion on or off on demand, configure customization settings, configure call handling settings, configure Miscellaneous settings, or reset all preferences to their defaults.
If you decide to create your own UI style you will find really handy the option to send a test call banner. There is no need to wait for a call to see the effect of modified settings. Scorpion tweak can also automatically answer calls from selected contacts, or even disable apps from using the Scorpion interface.
Scorpion tweak works only on iOS 13 and offers limited compatibility on devices like iPhone 4, 4S, 5S, 5C, and SE devices due to screen size.
Scorpion tweak Repo
You are just a few steps from installing the Scorpion tweak from Cydia Sources. To add Scorpion Repository to your list of Cydia Sources follow our guide.
Step 1. Open the Cydia app on your device.
Step 2. Tap Sources → Edit → Add the official Scorpion Repo for Cydia.
Step 3. Switch to Search Tab and enter Scorpion.
Step 4. Tap the Install button.
Step 5. Configure the app from Settings → Scorpion.
- Unable to make call using Siri.
- An issue with the DRM.
- Respring loop after install or after LDRestart.
- Weird transitions effects after respring, unlocking device, etc.
- Unable to tap apps from the switcher while in a call.
- Fixed dimensions for non-notched devices.
- Fixed an auto show routes issue.
- Fixed auto exit not working properly (logic issue).
- Fixed "Fade" animation and renamed it to "Expand".
- New feature: Scorpion > Customization > Show OLED notification.
- Indicator at the top left corner when dismissing a call, but not rejecting it.
- Sync WhatsApp contacts photo.
- PhoneCaller3 integration.
- Blended keypad character logs into the keypad.
- Keypad character's log will now truncate numbers at the start.
- Added an option to toggle scroll view page dots.
- Added a new gesture: Swipe status bar right.
- Added, "Auto choose speaker".
- Enable/disable Scorpion at LockScreen
- Fixed call suppression with volume buttons not working.
- Fixed call not hanging up in the LockScreen when pressing the power button.
- Fixed haptic feedback when locking the device.
- Fixed in-call controls (mute, keypad, and speaker) not working.
- Fixed second call not showing.
- Fixed layout with RTL languages.
- Fixed FaceTime video call black screen.
- Fixed auto answer issues.