An open-source jailbreak tweak NoClutter can hide a plethora of unnecessary items from all parts of iOS. Make your device look cleaner and simpler by hiding the tome, Wi-Fi indicator, Dock, cellular name, battery indicator, and much more. Install NoClutter tweak on iOS from Twickd Repository for free.
What is NoClutter?
NoClutter is an open-source jailbreak tweak that allows you to hide a plethora of unnecessary items from all parts of iOS, and it does so in just one tweak. After installing NoClutter, a new dedicated preference pane is added to the Settings app where you can configure all options to your liking. Works also on iOS 13.5.
Hide almost any useless element of the iOS system. The tweak provides options to hide items from App Switcher, Folders, Safari, SpringBoard, Status Bar, Home, and Lock Screen. NoClutter provides all those de-cluttering options from a single tweak. What's more, it can also disable ads on Twitter and Reddit apps.
Users will find an Apply Changes button at the top of the preference pane to save any changes they make. NoClutter tweak can also hide cellular text (eg. AT&T).
Those interested to check how the NoClutter tweak work can view the source code via GitHub. To download the tweak for free from adding the Twickd repository via a package manager. NoClutter works with jailbroken iOS 11, 12, and 13.
Add Repository to Cydia
The tweak works on almost all devices running on iOS 11 up to iOS 13.6. Add NoClutter Repository to your list of Cydia Sources.
Step 1. Open the Cydia app on your device.
Step 2. Tap Sources → Edit → Add the official NoClutter Repo.
Step 3. Switch to Search Tab and enter NoClutter.
Step 4. Tap the Install button.
Step 5. Configure the tweak from Settings → NoClutter.
We’ll outline each of the features the tweak provides below:
- Hide the HomeBar
- Hide Breadcrumb
- Hide Tab Labels
- Hide the Scroll Bar
- Hide Separator Lines
- Hide Full Status Bar
- Hide the Status Bar from Control Center
- Hide the time
- Hide the cellular signal indicator
- Hide the Wi-Fi indicator
- Hide the cellular name
- Hide the battery percentage
- Hide the VPN indicator
- Hide the activity pill (Personal Hotspot, Phone call, Screen Recording, etc.)
- Hide App Labels
- Hide Home Screen Backdrop
- Hide page dots
- Hide the Dock
- Hide the Dock background
- Hide app icon badges
- Hide offloaded Icon
- Disable Dock
- Hide the delete app button
- Hide the editing Done button
- Hide Widget footers
- Hide Today View
- Hide the Lock Screen padlock
- Hide Face ID Glyph
- Hide Swipe Text
- Hide the Control Center grabber
- Hide the Quick Action toggles
- Hide the "Notification Center" text
- Hide "No older notifications" text
- Hide the Clear Notifications button
- Hide the Close Tab button
- Hide the Search background-color
- Hide Favicon
- Hide Folder titles
- Hide Folder backgrounds
- Hide Folder blurs
- Hide the icon and label header from each card
- Hide the icons only
- Hide Twitter Ads
- Hide Reddit Ads
- Hide Settings arrows
- Fixed boot issues
- Removed CleanTabs as a conflict
- Minor Changes