Installer App 5 Package Manager for iOS 12kuba - Thursday, 4 July 2019
AppTapp is the team behind AppTapp Installer, a lightweight, fast and easy to use package manager built specifically for iOS. This is one of the best Cydia alternatives for jailbroken iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Install Installer 5 Package Manager for iOS 12 - iOS 9 from official Cydia Repository.
What is Installer 5?
Installer.app is one of the most advanced Package Managers for iOS packed with more than 100 features and over 8192 options to configure the interface. Installer allows you to add multiple repositories at once from the clipboard, use OLED dark mode, and shows trending packages.
The Package Manager offers a built-in option to force authentication by TouchID, FaceID or passcode for performing important operations, create a snapshot at the first launch, hide package versions, rate package in stars and comments for usefulness, or share a package with friends.
When you will use a free account you can also create Wishlist for packages (synced to your account if logged in), and backup repositories and installed packages. See repository changes with new packages, display conflicts before you install in packages, show repository name on packages, etc.
Installer.app can also display the number of packages in the repository, list of installed files for a package, search through a large database of repositories, follow a developer, and even restore your repositories and queue the installed packages from your backup with one tap.
AppTapp Installer 5 automatically detects when a respring, or running uicache is needed, displays changelog for most packages, tweak compatible indicators on most packages, other packages by the same developer, supports all repositories and Sileo depiction UI and payment.
Moreover, the app uses a very modern database, which is a lot faster than the default SQLite. Using our own download manager results in a great speed for refreshing repositories. Pull in the manage tab to refresh all installed repositories. Not reliant on APT or dpkg.
In case you are on a limited data connection, you can disable fetching icons from Installer.
Quickly import your Cydia/Sileo/Zebra sources from the manage tab. AppTapp Installer is compatible with RootlessJB Jailbreak. This feature isn't completely finished, however, it's currently in active development. When done, Installer will be able to install most packages on RootlessJB normally.
Other AppTapp Installer Package Manager features include the option to separate new releases and packages that have received an update, display packages from the same developer at the bottom of the package details (different sources). Installer can add automatically new source repository.
How to install Installer 5
You are just a few steps from installing the tweak from Cydia Sources. To add Installer 5 Repository to your list of Cydia Sources follow our step-by-step guide.
Step 1. Open the Cydia app on your device.
Step 2. Tap Sources → Edit → Add the official AppTapp Repo.
Step 3. Switch to Search Tab and enter Installer.
Step 4. Tap the Install button.
- A brand new design inspired by the AppStore.
- Only use native code to refresh sources and manage packages (dpkg is however used if available to ensure perfect compatibility with other package managers).
- Beautiful depictions based on our format (simple JSON that every repository can adopt). If not available, Installer will use the Sileo depiction (again if available) or parse the HTML depiction for compatible repositories.
- No advertisements for smooth navigation (only BigBoss depictions contains ads with support for other repositories coming soon).
- Non-intrusive tasks progress: Installer executes all its tasks in the background, updating the navigation bars titles with the current amount of active tasks. If however, you want to see the current progress click on the titles, that will bring either a normal view or a verbose style one.
- And many more!