Everyone interested in jailbreaking iOS 13 is always interested in adding new features to the system's native functionality. Hub is a great jailbreak tweak that adds new functionality to your device. Install Hub tweak from the official Twickd Repository. Bring multitasking and quick access to your device.
What is Hub tweak?
Hub is an Omni-functional interface from where you can access a plethora of most essential features on your iPhone. Access Hub anywhere, on SpringBoard, in Apps, or even on lockscreen. Invoke Hub from the statusbar with 3 different gestures and access all modules on Hub anywhere. Works on iOS 13 up to iOS 13.5.
Hub tweak uses modules to display useful device information and quick access for popular apps. For the moment there are 10 modules to choose from but the developer will add more soon. Central Hub contains device information, date & time, weather, power modules, battery health and storage
What's more, you can activate from the Hub a Web browser, drawing canvas (and saving your drawing to photo library), quick access up to 16 Apps and shortcuts to a specific page in setting app, countdown with note and animation effect when reaching your designation date/time, use a calculator, etc.
There are also available other modules including four notes with titles, world clock (comes with 4 customization timezone and titles), Maps, and Stopwatch. The Hub interface can be invoked with a gesture of your choosing.
Once installed, the Hub tweak adds its own preference pane to the Settings app from where you can configure a variety of options to your liking. Some of the Hub modules offer also its own individual configuration options. The tweak is compatible with iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max (not compatible with iPhone SE 1st and 2nd Generation).
Hub is an amazing tweak and you can purchase it for $2.49 from the Twickd repository via your preferred package manager. If you have any questions regarding this tweak just let us know in the comment section below.
Hub tweak Repo
The tweak works on almost all devices running on iOS 13 up to iOS 13.5 (not compatible with iPhone SE). Add Hub Repository to your list of Cydia Sources.
Step 1. Open the Cydia app on your device.
Step 2. Tap Sources → Edit → Add the official Hub Repo.
Step 3. Switch to Search Tab and enter Hub.
Step 4. Tap the Install button.
Step 5. To configure the tweak navigate to Settings → Hub.
Hub Main panel
- Toggle Hub tweak on or off
- Configure Hub modules
- Configure Hub settings
- Adjust Central Hub settings
- Adjust Calculator settings
- Adjust Countdown timer settings
- Adjust Notepad settings
- Adjust World Clock settings
- Adjust Apps Shortcut Settings
Here, you can enable or disable individual modules by dragging them in and out of the "Enabled" and "Disabled" groups. You can also adjust their order depending on what you use the most. There are 10 widgets available.
- Choose between light or dark mode
- Configure a Status Bar gesture to invoke the tweak
- Adjust the font weight for the labels
Central Hub Settings
- Enable or disable the use of Face ID or Touch ID authentication
- Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit for the weather display
- Configure a preferred free space color
- Configure a preferred used space color
- Configure a preferred available battery color
- Configure a preferred used battery color
- Enable or disable button colors
- Choose a color for the calculator buttons
Countdown Timer Settings
- Set a date and time formatting of your choosing
- Configure the text that will display when the countdown timer completes
- Enter a custom title for the countdown timer
- Enable and configure a background image
- Choose an animation effect for the countdown image
- Enable and configure custom colors
- Enable or disable notes on the countdown page
- Configure a preferred notepad interaction tint color
- Enable and configure custom background colors for each of the four notepads individually
- Enable and configure custom text colors for each of the four notepads individually
World Clock Settings
- Enable and configure a custom world clock color
- Configure a time zone, time format, and date format for each of four world clocks
Apps Shortcut Settings
- Configure preferred application shortcuts (up to 16)
- Fixed pan gesture, now you can drag anywhere on hub to dismiss instead of pill view.
- Swipe up 1/2 of the device screen to dismiss
- Hopefully fixed the crashes