CallBar XS is iOS 13 jailbreak tweak handling calls for Telephony and FaceTime audio apps, along with all other CallKit calls including Viber, WhatsApp, Skype, etc. Access quickly all calls from a new user interface on your iPhone. Start using CallBar XS tweak for just $3.99. Install the tweak from the official Cydia Repository.
What is CallBar XS?
CallBar XS tweak jailbreak iOS tweak allows you to manage all incoming calls and use your iPhone while it's ringing or while in a call. Answer, dismiss or decline a call with ease without stopping what you're doing. What's more, you can pick up a call and stay in any application you actually working. Works on iOS 12 and iOS 13.
The call handling tweak is highly customizable. You can activate the dialer interface with a method of your choice, re-position CallBar, swipe left or top to dismiss it, choose your own background color, glass effect, and opacity for CallBar. Supports all iPhones on iOS 12 to iOS 13.5 running on unc0ver and checra1n.
Movable view lets you re-position CallBar at the bottom or top of the screen live while in a call. CallBar XS is available for $3.99 and all CallBar X owners will get a 50% discount for an upgrade. AudioRecorder XS was created by the same dev.
CallBar XS tweak is packed with 10 different styles to customize the appearance. Light Glass, Dark Glass, Solid Black or White, curved, Concept X, an iPhone X-like style, Concept 13, a new Call UI. You can also select different styles at the lock screen and home screen. If you like the concept of a new call handling interface try also Scorpion tweak that shrinks the stock call interface on your iOS device.
Add Repository to Cydia
You are just a few steps from installing the tweak from Cydia Sources. Add CallBar XS Repository to your list of Cydia Sources.
Step 1. Open Cydia on your iPhone.
Step 2. Tap Sources → Edit → Add the URL CallBar XS Repo.
Step 3. Switch to Search Tab and enter CallBar XS.
Step 4. Tap the Install button.
Step 5. Go to Settings → CallBar XS to configure the tweak.
After installation, the handling calls tweak, CallBar XS adds a preference pane to the Settings app from where you can configure the tweak to your liking.
- Toggle CallBar XS tweak on or off on demand
- Configure the global view style
- Configure the global appearance
- Use CallBar XS tweak on the LockScreen
- Configure a custom LockScreen view style
- Configure a custom LockScreen appearance
- Use app-specific buttons
- VoIP Apps Answer button
- Scroll names that are typically too long to display
- Enable a minimal look for incoming calls
- Change the background color
- Toggle audio controls always expanded
- Use CallBar XS tweak for outgoing phone calls
- Use CallBar XS for FaceTime Video
- Toggle allow lock UI during a call
- Exit the Phone app when dialing a number
- Include a voicemail button in the CallBar XS dialer
- Configure a custom Activator method to invoke CallBar XS
- Toggle haptic feedback when an outgoing call is answered
- Toggle haptic feedback when an incoming call is answered
- Use a long-press gesture to expand to the native phone UI
- Fixes UI appearance in different application orientations.
- Adds Audio Meter effects in FaceTime calls.
- Several UI fixes.
- Adds German localization.
- Fixes an issue where you are unable to lock the phone while in a call after taking a screenshot.
- Updated Arabic localization with more accurate translation.
- Fixed Arabic call duration placement during a video call.
- Added "Reply with message" button in Concept 13 style.
- Added option to choose from 6 different glass thicknesses for glass themes (iOS 13 only).
- Added Greek localization.
- Added Arabic localization.