Batchomatic tweak is a free jailbreak application allowing you to bach install all tweaks, add repositories, save .deb, tweak preferences, and host files. The tweak integrates with Cydia and can definitely save a lot of time configuring new devices. Download Batchomatic from Cydia sources.
What is Batchomatic tweak?
There is a ton of useful Cydia tweaks and you probably have already some of your favorites. Configuring your device and making it the way you like is time-consuming. When you do it once using a tool like Batchomatic you can automate the process with one click. Works on iOS 11 - iOS 13.
Batchomatic can be activated from Search Tab in Package Managers like Cydia, Zebra, Sileo, and Installer. Create a .deb file with all configuration settings and backup the file to any location from /var/mobile/BatchomaticDebs/. To recover the preferences click the Install .deb button from Filza.
Moreover, the free iOS tweak allows you to select what should be installed on your device. Edit created .deb files after creation or save .debs file to install tweaks offline. Remove all tweaks from the system (this is like wannabe Restore RootFS) and remove all repositories.
Batchomatic integrates into all supported package managers for iOS. Additionally, the developer released the tweak source code via GitHub for those interested in learning more about how it works. So far this is the best solution to backup and restore your jailbreak configuration.
How to install Batchomatic
You are just a few steps from installing the tweak. To add Batchomatic Repository to your list of Cydia Sources follow our step-by-step guide. The tweak works on unc0ver, checkra1n, and Chimera.
Step 1. Open the Cydia app on your device.
Step 2. Tap Sources → Edit → Add the official BigBoss repo.
Step 3. Switch to Search Tab and enter Batchomatic.
Step 4. Tap the Install button.
Step 5. The tweak doesn't require configuration.
- New UI
- Fixed “Unexpected end of file in archive member header”
- Added checking to ensure .debs are created properly and notifies the user if it still fails for some reason
- Fixed issues with .debs not being created/installed properly
- Removed Gawk dependency
- Added compatibility with the latest version of Sileo
- Fixed adding repos freezing in Sileo
- Fixed not queuing tweaks in Sileo because of a problem with BigBoss/Packix/Dynastic
- Fixed Zebra freezing while adding repos and/or not adding repos at all
- Faster repo adding in Zebra
- Faster time for “Install .deb”
- sbreload for all supported iOS versions
- Fixed not showing the unfindable tweaks screen
- On the install screen, grey out the non-applicable switches instead of hiding them
- Fixed random/ugly whitespace in the popups
- Fixed lag when tapping “Install .deb” and “Help”
- Added what iOS version a .deb is created on to the package description of BatchInstall - Updated what system tweaks to ignore
- “batchdeb” is now “bmd deb com.package.name”
- No more specifying an output path for “bmd deb”. They are automatically saved at /var/mobile/BatchomaticDebs
- Removed “Convert old .deb” because that was meant to be a temporary transitional measure
- Removed 32-bit/iOS 10 support (sorry. it didn’t work properly anyway)
- MAJOR under-the-hood code improvements
- Updated the v3.0-v.3.2 reddit posts and GitHub with the latest information