Start VoiceBot download now, for free!
What is VoiceBot?
VoiceBot is a great app send command with your voice. Say commands out loud to send actions to your games and applications. You can use your voice to type keyboard shortcuts, click and move your mouse, and execute macros and scripts.
Advanced VoiceBot's voice recognition allows users to take control over favorite games. Bind voice commands to in-game actions and perform simple or complex actions with a single word. Fully compatible with your favorite VR headsets, including the Oculus Rift. Take your VR gaming to the next level of immersion! Packed with hundreds of premade game profiles ready for you to use. Old games, new games, indie games and big-budget games, VoiceBot has you covered. VoiceBot is available as trial version. After 30 days you can continue to use the free version forever.
Create custom game macros to bind to voice commands. Use our simple editor to create basic sequences, or code your own complex scripted macros using the built-in C# code editor. The only limit is your imagination. Use VoiceBot's advanced voice recognition and set up custom global hotkeys and voice commands to pause and start VoiceBot from anywhere. Global Macros provide always-on commands, even when a profile is loaded. Commands like 'close window', 'volume up', 'mute', 'lock desktop' and many more. Use the built-in Global Macros or create your own for full control.
You can download VoiceBot 3.4.0 for Windows .
New features and improvements added to the newest version of software are available in VoiceBot changelog where you can find all highlights from the official release notes.
- Change: Test run macro buttons to profile edit and macro edit windows
- Fix: Hotkeys will now only be active if the current profile's associated program is active (if "only run macros on associated application" is set)
- Fix: Built-in global macros will no longer sometimes reappear after being deleted
- Fix: "Speech Setup" opens Windows settings correctly in newest versions of Windows 10
- Fix: Syncing profiles after closing the Settings window is now done in the background
- Fix: Settings window can no longer be opened twice in some situations