Start ReluxDesktop download now, for free!
What is ReluxDesktop?
ReluxDesktop 2018 is a high-performance program for simulating artificial light and daylight. It provides you with rapid and efficient support on all the different aspects of big and small projects, without taking any unnecessary roundabout routes.
Simulation of lighting and sensors in real time! Calculation of absolute values, national and international standards, compatible with CAD and BIM systems, plus a great deal more. The application is available to you free of charge thanks to the support of our partners in industry. ReluxDesktop supports the following standards EN12464-1 (2013), EN1838 (2014), ASR A3.4 (2011), DIN 5034 (1999) in Indoors, EN12464-2 (2013), EN 12193 (2008), GR nach CIE 112 (1994) in Outdoors, and EN13201-2,-3 (2015), SN13201-2,-3 (2016) in Road.
Installing add-ons you can extend possibilities offered by ReluxDesktop 2018. Using ReluxTunnel you can compile tunnel calculations according to the current standards. Using your L20 value, the application will compile and position your luminaires automatically. Switching and dimmer groups permit the corresponding energy assessments. The application supports the following standards CIE 88 (2012), CIE 189 (2010), EN16276 (2013), SN201 (2005). ReluxDesktop download is available for Windows.
ReluxEnergyCH add-on for ReluxDesktop will support you rapidly and efficiently on all matters, in small and big projects alike, without any unnecessary detours. Compile the Minergie certificate as per the standard to SIA 387/4 (SIA380/4) and obtain your building permit for energy-conscious planning.
You can download ReluxDesktop 2018.2.7.0p for Windows .
New features and improvements added to the newest version of software are available in ReluxDesktop changelog where you can find all highlights from the official release notes.
- eluxEnergyCH: now supports ProKilowatt.
- Option “scene oriented” while creating field group with luminaire.
- Option to rotate user coordinate system in storey view.
- Updated translations for a couple of languages.
- Daylight calculation results for single measuring points and measuring groups didn't appear in the result output tab.
- In rare cases measuring point results were squeezed in oriented table view.
- Filled measuring planes were rendered improperly when a sensor and a window were placed in a scene.
- Filter in project tree for sensor combination.
- Update size for luminaire emergency symbol.
- Issue while creating a mast luminaire with single luminaires.
- ReCAD: In a project with multiple scenes it was not possible to export a single scene.
- Performing automatic placement for “adaption lighting” only could discard user settings for “interior lighting”.
- ReluxLum: There was a German word in the English translation.