Zebra Package Manager for iOS 13kuba - Sunday, 8 September 2019
Zebra is a basic package manager that offers all features you need to download and install your favorite jailbreak apps and tweaks from repositories. It is pretty fast and it was designed to work on iOS 8 up to iOS 13. Zebra can be installed for free from the official Cydia Repository.
Zebra Package Manager is a great Cydia alternative app available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod. You can add new sources, view available packages and upgrades, add tweaks to wishlist, manage stores, and search for apps and tweaks. With every next release, the app offers much more features to enjoy.
Zebra is completely open-source and located on GitHub. This source can be added to Cydia on your iPhone or iPad and it is included by default with Zebra to provide future updates. Zebra also contains support for paid packages using the Sileo API and recognizes repositories with app stores.
Managing sources was never easier. The package manager offers an option to add one repository a time, or multiple from a text list. This will definitely speed up setting up the app. Moreover, there is also an option to import Cydia Sources with one click to Zebra Package Manager app.
Zebra is available in dark and normal mode. From Settings, you can switch tint color (blue, orange, white), change the app icon, select the dark mode (default, OLED, iOS 13), and clear image and keychain cache. The Home Page can also display jailbreak news and list of featured packages.
How to install Zebra
You are just a few steps from installing the tweak from Cydia Sources. To add Zebra Repo to your list of Cydia Sources follow our step-by-step guide.
Step 1. Open the Cydia app on your device.
Step 2. Tap Sources → Edit → Add the official Zebra Repo.
Step 3. Switch to Search Tab and enter Zebra.
Step 4. Tap the Install button.
Or download Zebra IPA file and sign it using Cydia Impactor (Windows, Linux, Mac) and sideload the app. We provide a full step-by-step guide on How to use Cydia Impactor to install IPA files on iOS.
Step 1. Download Cydia Impactor, and unzip the file.
Step 2. Download Zebra.IPA (6 MB).
Step 3. Open Cydia Impactor and navigate to Device → Install Package.
Step 4. Select Zebra.ipa version 1.0 beta 23 file to install.
Step 6. Enter your AppleID and app-specific password to sign apps not provided by Apple.
Step 7. Add the certificate to trusted from Settings → General → Device Management.
Impactor allows you to install max 3 apps on your device. Every 7 days after signing, you will have to connect your iPhone to your computer and repeat the install process, however, you do not have to delete the apps.
Version 1.0 beta 33
- The auto-lock timer is now disabled while the console is performing package modifications
- Add a "transfer from Installer" option in the "Community Repos" page
- Fixed a dependency issue when removing packages
- Fixed a localization issue in the Featured Repo Blacklist
- Fixed a visual bug on the packages tab when OLED dark mode is enabled
- Fixed a crash in the application's delegate when trying to override the UI style on a device < iOS 13
- Fixed a crash in a package's depiction page when trying to separate an author's email from their name
- Fixed a few visual issues relating to large titles in the Packages tab
- Fixed an inconsistency when checking to see if the default Zebra repo was installed
- Fixed a syntax issue in the dependency script
- Fixed a crash when trying to determine a task's terminationStatus when it never started
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to Upgrade/Downgrade/Reinstall Zebra when there was another package in a different queue
Version 1.0. beta 28
- Zebra will now warn you when you attempt to remove Essential or Required packages from your system. Only remove these packages if you are sure that you know that they are safe to remove. Zebra warns you about these packages as it may put your jailbreak in an unusable state if you remove them.
- Fixed a crash when trying to detect whether or not an installed .deb contained an application.
- Fixed a bug where two packages from the same repo that contained the same original filename would not be installed properly
- Fixed an issue when trying to open Cydia Share API URLs
- Fixed a bug where packages on iOS 10 and below wouldn't be properly detected for Respring/uicache
- Fixed a crash when trying to compare versions of packages
- Seconds will no longer be shown for packages when sorting by date in the Packages tab (or a repo view)
- Fixed some packages not showing their proper icon in the Queue
- Fix a dependency/conflict searching issue where some packages would be removed even though they don't depend on the package
- Fixed a bug where the Queue Bar would not be properly themed
- Fixed a bug where the tint color in the navigation bar would not change on the Sources, Changes, and Packages tabs
- Fixed a bug where the text color in the search bar on the search tab would be unreadable in dark mode
- Fixed a bug where the refresh indicator would be black in dark mode and be hard to see
- Fixed a bug where the refresh indicator would freeze if you switched a tab while refreshing
- Attempts to fix a bug where Zebra would improperly detect your jailbreak
Version 1.0 beta 26
- Fixed a bug where the Queue Bar wouldn't go away after installing a package
- Fixed some non translated section titles
- Fixed a bug where packages that were marked as conflicts were removed without actually being installed
- Several crashes to do with not running UI updates on the main queue
- Zebra now has a control dependency to restrict access to iOS 10+
- Fixed a crash when trying to log into a repo
- Fixed a crash when adding a NULL package to the Queue
- Fixed a crash when creating a repo without a Release file
- Fixed a crash when trying to obtain the author's email if there was no author
- Probably a few other crashes that I forgot about
Version 1.0 beta 25
- Re-organized settings page to better support translations
- A confirmation dialogue will now appear when trying to clear the Queue
- Package depiction pages are now localized
- Automatic crash reporting
- Improved the updating of the Queue bar package count
- Changed layout of Queue navigation bar so that localized text appears better
- Some missing localization strings
- Fixed a crash when trying to log in to the Chariz repo
- Fixed Queue badges not showing up with swipe actions
- Fixed Queue bar not showing for swipe actions
- Fixed refresh popup every time that repos are refreshed
- Fixed a UI bug where the "No Search Results" cell was able to be removed
- The Queue will popup but won't automatically appear for swipe actions
Version 1.0 beta 23
- A new default repo, https://getzbra.com/repo, has been added to your sources.
- Fixed a bug where if empty whitespace was at the beginning or the end of a search term no results would be shown.
- Fix a bug where Zebra would crash if an item was removed from the wishlist.
- Fix a crash on the Changes tab.
Version 1.0 beta 22
- Fixed layout issue in the Console
- Fixed a crash when 3D Touching a news cell (again)
- Fixed an issue where you would not be able to see swipe actions if using dark mode and white tint
- Fixed an issue where repos wouldn't display their names and icons properly
- Fixed an issue where BigBoss/ModMyI/ZodTTD could not be added to Zebra
- Fixed an issue where BigBoss/ModMyI/ZodTTD would duplicate on every refresh
- Fixed an issue where paid packages from Dynastic could not be downloaded
Version 1.0 beta 21
- Option to turn off "live search" for older devices
- New Queue UI
- Improved overall reliability
- Fixed an issue where BigBoss, ModMyI, and ZodTTD would not be imported from Cydia or Sileo.
- Fixed an issue where Zebra wouldn't always be able to match downloaded filenames to their respective packages
- Fixed an issue where the "Add to Wishlist" option was not showing up in the package depiction page
- Fixed 3D Touch for News links in the changes tab
- Fixed an issue where BigBoss, ModMyI, and ZodTTD could not be added in multi-source mode with another non-distribution repo