Zebra Package Manager for iOS 13kuba - Monday, 23 March 2020
Zebra is a basic package manager that offers all features you need to download and install your favorite jailbreak apps and tweaks from repositories. It is pretty fast and it was designed to work on iOS 8 up to iOS 13. Zebra can be installed for free from the official Cydia Repository.
What is Zebra Package Manager?
Zebra Package Manager is a great Cydia alternative app available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod. You can add new sources, view available packages and upgrades, add tweaks to wishlist, manage stores, and search for apps and tweaks. With every next release, the app offers much more features to enjoy.
Zebra is completely open-source and located on GitHub. This source can be added to Cydia on your iPhone or iPad and it is included by default with Zebra to provide future updates. Zebra also contains support for paid packages using the Sileo API and recognizes repositories with app stores.
Managing sources was never easier. The package manager offers an option to add one repository a time, or multiple from a text list. This will definitely speed up setting up the app. Moreover, there is also an option to import Cydia Sources with one click to Zebra Package Manager app.
Zebra is available in dark and normal mode. From Settings, you can switch tint color (blue, orange, white), change the app icon, select the dark mode (default, OLED, iOS 13), and clear image and keychain cache. The Home Page can also display jailbreak news and list of featured packages.
Zebra Package Manager Repo
You are just a few steps from installing the tweak from Cydia Sources. To add Zebra Repo to your list of Cydia Sources follow our step-by-step guide.
Step 1. Open the Cydia app on your device.
Step 2. Tap Sources → Edit → Add the official Zebra Repo.
Step 3. Switch to Search Tab and enter Zebra.
Step 4. Tap the Install button.
Download Zebra Package Manager IPA
Or download Zebra IPA file and sign it using Cydia Impactor (Windows, Linux, Mac) and sideload the app. We provide a full step-by-step guide on How to use Cydia Impactor to install IPA files on iOS.
Step 1. Download Cydia Impactor, and unzip the file.
Step 2. Download Zebra.IPA (6 MB).
Step 3. Open Cydia Impactor and navigate to Device → Install Package.
Step 4. Select Zebra.ipa version 1.1 beta 2 file to install.
Step 6. Enter your AppleID and app-specific password to sign apps not provided by Apple.
Step 7. Add the certificate to trusted from Settings → General → Device Management.
Impactor allows you to install max 3 apps on your device. Every 7 days after signing, you will have to connect your iPhone to your computer and repeat the install process, however, you do not have to delete the apps.
Version 1.1 beta 2
- New Search UI
- Added a lot of missing localization strings across the app
- Fixed a few issues where the user's tint color would not apply in certain places (#889)
- Fixed the navigation bar being white in the Console on iOS 13.3
- Fix a crash when using the import view on an iPad
- Fix a crash when a space was inserted at the beginning of a repo URL when trying to add it (#891)
- Fixed an issue where a message telling the user that a repo download had failed when it really hadn't
- Fixed a crash where "Tap to learn more" on an errored repo would crash the app
- Fixed a crash where ZBBaseSources would be able to ask for a section list (#892)
- Fixed a bug where the "Use System Accent Color" toggle in settings would have the wrong text color in dark mode
- Fixed an issue where the swipe action setting was not respected on the Sources tab (#893)
- Temporarily fix a few crashes with incompatible tweaks (these changes will be reverted when the final release is out so update your tweaks!)
- The method we use to store your "Recent Searches" has changed so they may have disappeared upon upgrading. They will re-appear once you start searching again.
- Slightly modified packages and repo cells