A notification panel that informs you when your Apple Watch gets this charge of full charge is very handy. Apple Watch software enables you to set features. You can receive an alert from your device when the capacity is reduced or fully charged.
This new feature in Apple's iPhone was introduced with an update that allows you to get notifications about your paired Apple Watch.
The feature is very handy, and it can be turned on and off manually. However, the process is not straightforward, but you can follow the steps and easily activate or deactivate notification for your pair Apple Watch in your iPhone.
A step-by-step guide to activating notification on your iPhone when the paired Apple Watch is fully charged
- Step 1: Open the shortcut app on your iPhone device. Select automation and create personal automation.
- Step 2: A new tab will appear. Scroll down and select battery level.
- Step 3: Slide the bar to 100% and click next. Add an action search for the notification bar in the search menu. Add the 'Show notification' option.
- Step 4: Type a suitable text for your notification pop-up. Make sure you have turned off the 'as before running' toggle.
- Step 5: Also, do not forget to turn on the 'Play sound' toggle. Preview the notification before actually setting it.
The process is quite simple and easy to comprehend. With this notification panel, your Apple Watch will remind you to charge it before your bedtime, and it will also notify you when it will get fully charged.