Scribble drawing-based passcodes for jailbroken iOS 12kuba - Wednesday, 29 May 2019
To unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod you can enter a passcode, or use biometric authentication such as Face ID or Touch ID. Scribble jailbreak tweak will allow you to unlock your iOS device using drawing-based passcode. Install Scribble from official Cydia Repo for $1.49.
What is Scribble?
Scribble allows you to draw doddle to unlock your device. Using this jailbreak tweak (with support for iOS 11 and iOS 12) you can unlock your iPhone or iPad with virtually any type of drawing that you want. Scribble installs a preference pane to the Settings app where you can configure the tweak.
Available features include:
- Toggle Scribble on or off on demand
- Choose between default or paint stroke styles
- Adjust the stroke size via a slider (less means more room and finer details)
- Choose a custom paint color
- Choose between expand and highlight unlock animations
- Enable or disable fast unlock
- Configure a custom highlight color
- Cancel the drawing to display the numeric passcode entry interface instead
- Disable the device after a certain number of failed attempts
- Configure the number of allowed failed attempts
- Choose the tweak’s recognition strictness: low, medium, or high
- Change/configure your Scribble password
- Reset your settings to their defaults
How to install Scribble
You are just a few steps from installing the tweak from Cydia Sources. To add Scribble Repository to your list of Cydia Sources follow our step-by-step guide.
Step 1. Open the Cydia app on your device.
Step 2. Tap Sources → Edit → Add the official repo https://repo.packix.com/
Step 3. Switch to Search Tab and enter Scribble.
Step 4. Tap the Install button.
Step 5. The tweak can be configured from Settings → Scribble.