Apple Pay is the stock payment app that your get with your MacBook.
Like any other online wallet, you can store multiple Credit/ Debit Cards on your Apple Pay Account and use them to pay any bills on the go.
But, did you know that using Apple Pay on Safari could be even more fun than using it on an iPhone?
If the answer is no, then you are in for a treat as today we will guide you through the steps by which you can set up and use Apple Pay on Safari.
Thus, without further ado.
Let us begin…
Why choose Apple Pay over other apps?
The answer to this is fairly simple.
Apple Pay is specially and specifically designed for iOS/ MacOS. It’s not OS-independent and will only work on an iPhone.
This means the level of security and assurance it will provide to your cash. No other apps will ever come close to it.
Plus, Apple Pay has recently planned to release a Tap-to-Pay feature for Apple Pay that might make paying bills with Apple Pay even more convenient and fun.
Using Apple Pay on Safari
Setting up Apple Pay
To set up Apple Pay on your Apple Watch:
- Open System Preferences on your MacBook.
- Now go to Apple Pay, click on it.
- Once indie the Apple Pay app you can simply set up Apple Pay by adding your card information and making a User ID.
- If you have Apple Pay enabled on any other device then that will automatically pop up on your Apple pay app too, you can either use the default card or add a new one by clicking on Add card option.
- To add a new card you have to click on the Add New Card button and then manually enter all the details about the card.
- A notification will pop un your MacBook acknowledging the addition of a new card.
And just like that, you have successfully set up Apple Pay on Safari.
Using Apple Pay
Using Apple Pay on Safari is very easy and intuitive.
To pay using Apple Pay:
- Firstly, make sure the website/ online store you are shopping from accepts Apple Pay as a payment method.
- Whilst checking out go to the Apple Pay option on your Safari.
- Select any card of your choice, the card name, and available balance will be shown along with the card name.
- Click on pay and confirm your action by providing the Touch ID or an OTP.
- If the payment is successful you will hear a beep follow followed by a notification acknowledging that the payment is successful.
And, that’s how you make a purchase with the Apple Pay app via Safari.
And just by following these simple steps one can set up and use Apple Pay on Safari.
Hope you liked the article. We will be back soon with other fun hacks and tutorials, until then. Stay Tuned, Good Day!