If you have ever tried printing pages on a web browser like Safari, Firefox, and Chrome on Mac, then you must be aware of the annoyance caused by ads. Due to ads instead of 2 pages, 20 gets printed, but this can be avoided with just a few clicks. You can print your web pages without ads in Safari, Firefox, and Chrome on Mac by following these steps.
Printing pages without ads in Safari
Web pages can be printed very easily on Safari by accessing the reader mode. A nice preview of the page will also appear on the screen, so if you want to edit, include or exclude any pages while printing, you can do it in the preview.
- Step 1: clicks on the reading mode icon displayed on the left side of the address book. It will enable the reader mode.
- Step 2: Click on the File option and then tap on print.
- Step 3: The preview of the page will appear on your screen. You can use the arrows to navigate to different pages. Select the page number and number of copies you want to include and click on the print button.
Printing pages without ads in Firefox
Printing pages without ads in Firefox has the same method as in Safari. You can easily enable the reader to view and then print your webpage without any ads. But the only difference between Safari and Firefox is that a preview does not appear in the Firefox browser.
- Step 1: Click on the reader view icon present in the address bar to enable the reading mode.
- Step 2: Go to File and click on print.
- Step 3: A new window will appear. Select open in preview from the drop-down box, and from there; you can review each page in the preview section before you print the document; after finalizing all the options, click on the print button, and you are done.
Printing pages without ads in Chrome
Printing pages in Chrome is also very simple, but Chrome browser does not offer a built-in reader view. You can enable the reader mode in Chrome using different options.
- Step 1: whichever reader mode is available on your Chrome, enable it for the pages you want to print.
- Step 2: click on the file and tap on the print preview of the page that will appear.
- Step 3: If you are fine with all the options or want to make any changes, you can do it in the preview mode and then hit on the print button.
- Step 4: If you want to print a single page instead of printing the whole web page, you can click on the mode setting option, tap on open pdf in preview, and then hit on the print button.
The following steps will help you print a document without ads in any browser on Mac. It will save your time and effort.