Odyssey Jailbreak is an open-source tool to install Cydia or Sileo on iOS 13 to iOS 13.5 running all A9 to A13 Devices, this includes iPhones and iPads. The jailbreak was written almost entirely in Swift and it offers also an option to restore RootFS.
All signing services have a hard time providing working certificates therefore it is really difficult to find not revoked certificates. AltStore is the best solution to install the Odyssey jailbreak on compatible devices. We recommend AltStore app as the official way to install the latest version of the Odyssey jailbreak.
Install Odyssey without a computer
Odyssey Jailbreak can be installed on devices running iOS 13 without a computer. Same as all other unofficial apps, also Odyssey is signed using an enterprise certificate, that can easily get revoked. Use a proxy to run revoked apps.
Step 1. Open the System app on your device.
Step 2. Select your Wifi Network.
Step 3. Tap on the ⓘ → Configure Proxy → Automatic.
Step 4. Type in the URL field "http://ffapple.com" and "Save".
Step 5. Disconnect Wifi and reconnect to your Wifi Network.
Step 6. Clear Safari history cache.
Step 1. Tap Install Odyssey Jailbreak from Safari.
Step 2. Odyssey Jailbreak app Icon will appear on your Home Screen.
Step 3. Navigate to Settings → General → Device Management.
Step 4. Find the newly installed Enterprise App Certificate and trust it.
Step 5. Run Odyssey Jailbreak app.
What is Odyssey Jailbreak?
Odyssey is a new jailbreak tool that allows users to install Cydia or Sileo and access thousands of apps, tweaks, hacks that are not available in the official AppStore. This is the only jailbreak alternative for unc0ver that supports the latest devices such as iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Odyssey Jailbreak was verified to work on iOS 13.5.5 - b1 / iOS 13.5 / iOS 13.4.1 / iOS 13.4 / iOS 13.3.1 / iOS 13.3 / iOS 13.2.3 / iOS 13.2,2 / iOS 13.2 / iOS 13.1.3 / iOS 13.1.2 / iOS 13.1.1 / iOS 13.1 / iOS 13. The tool comes with the open source Procursus bootstrap. It can also set nonce. The unofficial version of Odyssey exploit was tested on iOS 13.4, 13.4.1 and 13.5.
By default, the jailbreak installs Sileo app but you can easily uninstall the default package manager in favor of other third-party stores like Cydia, Installer 5, or Zebra. Odyssey is a completely open-source, and anyone interested can view the code via GitHub. For the moment there are no web links available.
Odyssey Supported Devices
Odyssey jailbreak supports all A9 to A13 Devices such as,
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE ,iPhone 5s
- iPad Mini (5th generation), iPad Air (2019, 3rd generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
- 2nd-gen 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st-gen 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air
How to install Odyssey using AltStore
Use AltStore to install the Odyssey jailbreak. Because you will be using a free Apple certificate Odyssey will be not revoked, and this method will succeed every time when you need it. AltStore can be installed from Windows and Mac on your device.
1. Download the latest version of iTunes for Windows (not from Microsoft Store).
2. Download the newest version of iCloud for Windows from Apple's website.
4. Extract the ZIP file, double-click the "setup.exe" file to begin the installation, and follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Connect your iPhone with a USB to Lightning cable, unlock your device, and if prompted, trust the device.
6. Launch the AltServer application.
7. Click on the AltStore icon from the system tray.
8. Log in with your Apple ID and password when prompted, then click Install.
9. AltStore app icon should be visible from the Home screen, but will not open.
10. Navigate to Settings → General → Device Management.
11. Trust the newly installed certificate named [Your Apple ID].
12. Download the IPA file from Safari on your iPhone.
13. Next, tap on Safari’s download manager and then select on the Odyssey.ipa file you just downloaded.
14. Use the Share button at the top right of the interface to send "Copy to AltStore" button and tap on it.
15. AltStore app will now import the Odyssey IPA file. Provide the same Apple ID and click on Sign In button.
16. After AltStore finishes, your Odyssey jailbreak will be installed on your device.
17. Launch the Odyssey app to jailbreak your device.
2. Extract the downloaded ZIP file and move AltServer to the Applications folder.
3. Open the AltServer application.
4. Click on the AltStore icon from the Menu Bar and Install the Mail Plug-in.
5. Confirm the installation process.
6. Enter your administrator password if prompted, and click OK.
7. Open the Mail app and go to Mail → Preferences.
8. Click on the Manage Plug-ins in the General tab.
9. Click on the checkbox next to AltPlugin.mailbundle, next Apply and Restart Mail button. The Mail app must be always running in the background to sign iOS apps.
10. Open AltServer from the menu bar and select Install AltStore.
11. Log in with your Apple ID and password when prompted, then click Install.
12. AltStore app icon should be visible from the Home screen, but will not open.
13. Navigate to Settings → General → Device Management.
14. Trust the newly installed certificate named [Your Apple ID].
15. Download the latest IPA file of Odyssey.
16. Select on the Odyssey IPA file you just downloaded from the Safari’s download manager.
17. Use the Share button at the top right of the interface to send "Copy to AltStore" button and tap on it.
18. AltStore app will now import the Odyssey IPA file. Provide the same Apple ID and click on Sign In button.
19. After AltStore finishes, your Odyssey jailbreak will be installed on your device.
20. Return to the home screen to open the Odyssey app.
- Fixes blackscreen issues after jailbreaking when certain packages are installed.
- Includes custom theming support, with both images and custom colours.
- Fixes memory leak and freezing issues introduced in 1.1.0.
- Fixes intermittent kernel panics that could happen of "unexpected exec of non-platform binary".
- Included Sileo build now properly asks for network connection on Chinese devices.
- Fixes SwiftZSTD linking issue for 13.3.1 users.
Version Beta 3
- Fixes 2 second hang that some users got when opening apps
- Fixes rare instances of apps crashing on the first launch
- Should help with black screen issues after jailbreaking
- A11+ (not A12X) devices are now using the exploit settings from beta 1
- A12X is using the exploit settings from beta 2
- A8-A10X exploit remains the same as beta 1 and 2
Version Beta 2
- Improves exploit for all A11 and higher devices
- Fixes UI scaling on iPhone SE, 6S, 7, 8 and SE 2
- Adds a new Overwatch theme in the options