Your Apple iPhone and iPad usually come with a feature known as Do Not Disturb that is usually used to keep the handset silent when you are looking for some quiet time and wish to not be bothered by rings and notifications. While this is an amazing feature, Do Not Disturb has started showing recently an unsightly banner on your Lock Screen when you enable this feature. And it is not a banner that has pleased most users.
Well, Lune can help you out with that. This is a newly released jailbreak tweak by iOS developer Litten that offers a new way for the users to understand when the Do Not Disturb featured is enabled on their iPhone. It was rewritten from scratch and shows a configurable Moon icon wherever you wish to display it. After you have installed it, you can find the preference pane for Lune in the Settings app and you can configure the settings.
Here are a few things that you can accomplish with these settings:
- Turn on and off the Lune app on demand.
- Adjust the X position and Y position of the Lune icon on the display using the slider.
- Modify the size of the Lune icon with the slider.
- Enable and choose a custom color for the Lune icon.
- Colorize your Lune icon based on the album artwork color.
- Turn on the Lune icon’s background glow.
- Enable and modify the custom glow color of the Lune icon.
- Modify the Lune icon’s glow and radius level using the slider.
- Modify the darkness setting of the Lock Screen when your Lune icon is displayed.
- Adjust the darkening effect of the background using a slider.
- Keep the native Do Not Disturb banner hidden when you use Lune.
- Reset your options to default settings.
- Respring the device to save all your changes.
One of the best things about Lune is that it gives the users an option to choose where they want the Lune icon to appear on the Lock screen and adjust its surroundings. This way, users won’t face any issue if they want to use other jailbreak tweaks along with Lune and won’t block the Lune icon. Moreover, the settings will shift the Lune icon to a different location to prevent such conflicts from happening.
Most importantly, you have the option of disabling the Do Not Disturb banner when the Lune tweak is active to prevent redundancy. If you are interested in trying out the Lune jailbreak tweak, then you can download it free of cost from Litten’s repository using your favorite package manager. This tweak is currently supported on jailbreak iOS 13 devices.
And if you wish to learn more about its code and don’t want to use Litten’s repository to download it, then you can check out the Github page on https://repo.litten.love/
Are you planning to upgrade your iPad and iPhone’s Do Not Disturb feature with Lune? If yes, then do let us know in the comments!