iCleaner Pro Cydia Repo for iOS 12. Clean your iPhonekuba - Monday, 26 August 2019
iCleaner Pro is one of the must-have applications for jailbroken devices. It allows you to remove unnecessary files from your iPhone, manage Cydia Substrate Addons, Launch Daemons, delete additional languages and more. Install official iCleaner Pro Repo and optymize iOS 12.
What is iCleaner Pro?
iCleaner Pro is an iOS system cleaner and optimizer offering a lot of useful features. Use the app to remove unused languages, keyboards, voice control languages, definition dictionaries, retina @2x and @3x images, non-retina images, wallpapers, reset preferences of Cydia tweaks and more.
Advanced options include switcher to disable processes that are launched upon system startup (or at a later time) and run in the background, enable or disable tweaks installed via Cydia, or manage Preference Bundles are responsible for displaying preferences for tweaks in the Settings app.
Add iCleaner Repo to Cydia app.
What features offers iCleaner Pro?
- Remove unused languages.
- Remove unused keyboards.
- Remove unused voice control languages.
- Remove definition dictionaries.
- Delete retina @2x and @3x images.
- Delete non-retina images.
- Delete iPad images.
- Delete 4-inch images.
- Delete iTunesArtwork files.
- Delete Wallpapers.
- Reset preferences of Cydia tweaks.
- Move the Fonts folder from/to the system partition. (iOS 6 and below)
- Set scheduled cleanups via Activator.
- Launch it via its Flipswitch toggle.
iCleaner can be also used to delete files sent and received via iMessage or MMS. The "smart" setting only deletes files that do not show up in any message, while "on" deletes all attachments (messages with attachments will show a blank icon). Compatible with iOS 4 to iOS 12.4.
Moreover, iCleaner Pro can delete downloaded iOS update files, deletes log files and crash reports, remove cache files and databases, clean Cydia caches and temporary files, cache files generated by Cydia apps and tweaks, partially downloaded packages and repo files.
iCleaner 7.7.5 offers preliminary support for iOS 12.x (how to jailbreak iPhone). The app is available in standard and Pro version offering additional features. Uninstall "iCleaner" before installing "iCleaner Pro". If you don't, you will end up having two iCleaner icons, or just a non-working one.
How to download iCleaner Pro
You are just a few steps from installing the tweak from Cydia Sources. To add iCleaner Pro Repository to your list of Cydia Sources follow our step-by-step guide.
Step 1. Open the Cydia app on your device.
Step 2. Tap Sources → Edit → Add the iCleaner Pro repo https://ib-soft.net/cydia to Cydia.
Step 3. Switch to Search Tab and enter iCleaner Pro.
Step 4. Tap the Install button to download the app.
iCleaner Pro vs iCleaner
iCleaner Pro has the same feature set as iCleaner, plus: launch daemons, Cydia Substrate addons, and Preference Bundles management, a preference files removal tool, and a fully customizable cleanup step. Buy iCleaner Pro for 4.99 EUR. The free version displays ads in the app interface.
- Fix automatic addon management when a Substrate/Substitute compatibility layer is installed.
- Improve tweak icon recognition in the addons, preference bundles, and preference files tools.
- Fix addons tool displaying libraries twice on Electra and Chimera.
- Support theming via Anemone 3.
- Support for iOS 12.x and A12 devices (unc0ver & Chimera jailbreaks).
- Addons tool now also lists TweakInjector libraries.
- Support Electra/Chimera's uicache tool.
- Add arm64e slice to iCleanerLib.
- Update Malay localization.
- Preliminary support for iOS 12.x (unc0ver jailbreak).
- Bump supported iOS major version to 12.
- Whitelist /var/tmp/slide.txt (needed by the latest unc0ver betas).
- Avoid manually loading selected tweaks (Substrate now loads them into root apps automatically).