Typing notes can sometimes be tiring, so the best alternative for them is voice memos. Voice memo on iPhone, iPad and Mac is a useful tool that allows easy note-taking and sharing through voice memo.
Sharing voice memo on iPhone/iPad
To share a voice memo on iPhone/iPad, open the app and follow this simple step
- Access your share sheet and start recording; swipe right to left to enable recording.
- Click on more and choose share from the list.
- The share window will pop up, and you can select a person or an app to share your voice memo.
Sharing voice memo on Mac
Sharing your text message in the form of a voice memo is very simple in Mac; just follow these steps.
- Go to the voice memos and select the recording you want to share; click on the share button present at the top or right-click and move your cursor to share it.
- Hit send button, and your voice memo will be shared through the mail, messages, AirDrop, notes, reminders, or other options.
Voice memo allows you to capture your thoughts, record a meeting, list your thoughts and messages. There are many other things to do with a voice memo, and you can collaborate with other apps to use your voice memo.