Instagram is a great app for sharing your post pictures and videos. You can post them or share them on your story for everyone to see. If you want to share something only with your friends, then Instagram has a solution also.
Instagram close friends allow you to select your close friend list with whom you can share your stories. This feature respects your privacy and shares your stories with only the selected people you added to your close friend list.
How to share stories with Close Friends on Instagram
Sharing your story with your close friends on Instagram is similar to sharing a story with your followers. It involves only one minor change. You can easily share your stories with your close friends by following these steps:
- Step 1: Open Instagram on your device and sign in with your account.
- Step 2: Open your profile and click on the three vertical lines present in the top corner and select the close friend’s option from it. Now tap on the plus icon and make your close friends list.
- Step 3: Tap on the plus icon present on the top corner and add your story. You can also slide left to right in the home feed to add a story.
- Step 4: Add your story, make all the edits and changes you want to. You can even add music, filters, GIFs, stickers, location, and exactly.
- Step 5: The close friend’s option will appear at the bottom of your story. Click on it, and your work is done.
The close friend option of Instagram provides you privacy and allows you to share your story with only your trusted ones. You can try it by following the above-mentioned steps. You can also try the other features of Instagram stories like highlights.