We all cherish our memories and like to store them in the form of photos if you have your memory stored in your photos and then why not share them with others and bring joy to them also.
Either it's a party, birthday, holiday, or any other occasion when you are with friends or family, lots of people get captured in a picture, and you may need to share the picture with all of them. But did you know how to share your memory from photos on your iOS device?
Sharing the memories from the photo simply means that you are sharing the photo that contains your captured memory. Here is how you can easily share your memory from photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac device.
Sharing Memory from Photos on a Mac device
- Go to the Photos app and click on memories present in the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the memories/photos you want to share. You can select multiple files also or open the single picture you want to share.
- Click on the Share button present in the photos toolbar.
- Different sharing options will appear. You can select your sharing method and easily share your picture on your Mac device. You can share your memories as a shared album also which will save you a lot of time and effort.
Sharing Memory from Photos on iPhone/iPad device
Sharing Memory from Photos on an iPhone or iPad device is very simple; just follow the steps.
- Go to the Photos app and tap on the tab present at the bottom.
- Scroll down to the memory section and select the memory you want to share.
- Click on the three dots present at the top corner and select sharing options.
- Select your sharing methods, and your work is done here.
You can easily share your memories with the following option with loved ones and your friends and relive your memorable times with them.