If your message recipients complain that they didn't receive the message you sent, then you can use the 'send this message' command to resend an email with Send Again in the mail.
This command will quickly send messages to your recipients and will save a lot of your time. The resend email options make the new message look similar to the original send message.
There will be no additional information, unlike a forwarded message in which FW appears whenever you forward the message. It signifies that the message is forwarded, but nothing like this happens in the case of a recent message.
You can simply send an email with Send Again in the mail by following these steps:
- Step 1: Go to Gmail and sign in with your id. Open your mailbox and go to settings.
- Step 2: Select general settings and scroll down to the Out-of-Office AutoReply on Vacation responder.
- Step 3: Select the 'Out of Office AutoReply on', and this will resend an email with Send Again in Mail.
- Step 4: Write the subject in the subject column and the text in the body column.
- Step 5: Select the size and format of the body text. Attach a file, video, or picture with your mail. You can also align the position of your text.
- Step 6: Check on the 'Only send a response to people in my Contacts' box, and now you can save the changes.
These steps will enable you to resend multiple messages by repeating them. You need to repeat the message each time because there isn't a way to resend multiple messages each time.