When you join a new beta program from your iOS device Feedback Assistant app also gets installed. But the problem with it is that it does not go away after your beta program turns into a Stable version.
Feedback Assistant app helps the user bypass any problem with the beta version and sends diagnosed and analyzed files to Apple.
Feedback Assistant app provides your user experience and shares the problems you face with the creator of apps, but once your beta versions get stable Feedback Assistant app is of no use.
To remove the Feedback Assistant app from iOS beta devices, follow these easy steps:
- Step 1: Open the settings and select the general tab.
- Step 2: In the general tab, now select the “Profiles” option.
- Step 3: At the bottom of the screen, you will find a button called “Remove Profile”. Click on it.
- Step 4: If asked, enter the passcode and follow the process and click the “Remove” button.
- Step 5: Restart your device now, and the Feedback Assistant app will be removed from your iOS beta device.
You can also remove the Feedback Assistant app from iOS beta devices by using Jailbreak apps. This tweak will remove your feedback application from your device's home screen. To start the process, your device must be in a jailbroken state.
- Step 1: Open Cydia and search for a tweak named ‘No feedback’ in the search bar.
- Step 2: Install the tweak and confirm. It will take a few seconds to finish.
- Step 3: Tap restart springboard and your device will get restarted, and the feedback app will get removed.
The feedback app comes along with the beta app, but it does not leave your device automatically you will need to remove it manually. Follow the above steps, and you will be easily able to remove it from your device.