Changing your Apple Watch face based on timer location can be great. Using some shortcuts, you can create amazing changes and set up your automation depending on your time and location.
This feature can be very helpful; for instance, if you like a different face in the morning and a different one evening, you can set it up according to your mood, time, or your location. Here is how you can automatically change the Apple Watch face with your time and location
Change your Apple Watch face with time.
- Go to the shortcuts app on your iPhone and click on the automation button.
- Select the Plus sign present at the top and tap on the 'create personal automation' option
- Select time of the day at the new automation screen. You can choose from sunrise, sunset, or select a custom time of day. You can even select the day a week a month to repeat the action.
- Select next and tap on add action; you can scroll through suggestions here or directly search the word 'watch' in the search bar.
- In the list of watch actions, you can select watch face and tap on the face in blue.
- Now select the face you want to use for the time you have selected, and you will be moved back to the action screen.
- You can even disable or enable the 'ask before running' toggle and in the edit automation, click on done.
Change your Apple Watch face with location
- Go to the shortcut apps and click on the automation button.
- Select the Plus sign at the top and tap on the 'create personal automation' option.
- Now select Arrive or Leave from the top in the new automation screen and choose to pick the location. Once you have selected your location, you can tap on done.
- You can even opt for a time range for changing location.
- Click on the Next button and then select add option and follow the rest steps mentioned above.
This feature can be very handy, and you can easily customize your watch face depending on your time and location. You can do basic customization or even some big changes in your watch face depending on your choice. The automation feature is great; it can make changes in only one-time action and repeat them depending on the user's choice.