Instagram stories are very popular, and it is also one of the features that have contributed to the rising popularity of the app. Instagram stories are temporary, and they last for only 24 hours, but it allows you to add as many pictures and videos as you wish to add.
The stories do not affect the main feed but can be added as a highlight. The possibility of creativity and editing with the stories is endless. One of the main highlights of Instagram stories is that you can add any favorite music of your story.
How to add music to your Instagram story?
- Step 1: Open the Instagram app and sign in with your id. Click on your profile and click on the plus icon in the upper corner. A window will pop up now, and select a story from it.
- Step 2: You can also go to the home page and click on your story icon or slide towards the left to right; the story section will appear.
- Step 3: Now click a new picture or video or upload one from the gallery. Tap on the sticker icon and browse music.
- Step 4: Now, you can select a song from the mentioned categories ‘For you’ or ‘Browse’, or you can simply search for your favorite tune in the search bar. You can also search through your Genre or Moods.
- Step 5: Click on the play icon to hear the short clip of the song before adding it. Now tap on the song, and it will get added to your story.
- Step 6: Move the slider bar to select the favorite lyrics or music of the song to play in your story. You can also select how lyrics will be displayed in your story.
The music plays for 15 seconds for an image, and in the case of a video, it will cut the video into 15-second segments and will play as long as the video runs. You can move your lyrics or the music stocker to any corner of the image/video.
Once you’re done with your music selection and sticker placement, tap on the share icon and share your story with your friends and followers.
Follow these steps to add your favorite music in your videos and pictures and make your stories more creative and appealing.