Apple has recently launched its brand new water bottle - Hidrate Spark 3.
And, here’s everything you need to know about it.
Hidrate Spark 3
What is the way Hidrate Spark 3 works? Every day, it analyzes and adjusts your personal water intake goal based on your body type and the intensity of your activities.
The sensor in the bottle tracks the number of millimeters or ounces you drink and then tracks it using the app on the iPhone and iPad.
Apple Health Integration
The Hidrate Spark Smart Bottle app syncs seamlessly with the Spark 3. When you sign up for your account with the application, it will connect to Apple Health for your personal information as well as your step count, which is used to alter your daily hydration target.
The app can also send every sip it tracks back onto Apple Health, allowing you to access all your data in one location.
You can also track your intake on the Apple Watch and easily add the quantities of water you consume from other sources in addition to those in the Hidrate Spark 3 bottle.
- Every sip is tracked and synced with the Hidrate Spark Hydration application.
- Connectivity via Bluetooth to an iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch powered by Bluetooth Low Energy
- A soft-grip handle increases grip and reduces condensation.
- Capacity: 20 ounces/592 milliliters
- Choose from three glow designs to meet your needs or your motivations.
- Food-safe, BPA-free Tritan and Polypropylene plastics
- It syncs with a variety of fitness apps to set daily goals and adjust accordingly.
- ability to monitor the progress of every family member to make hydrating an enjoyable task.
- Find the bottle you lost with the "bottle's last connected location" feature of the app.
- The bottom and lid ring are dishwasher safe. The body and sensor are washable by hand.
- The battery is easy-to-change and lasts for months.
The HidrateSpark Steel is a stainless-steel vacuum-insulated chug that keeps drinks cool all day long.
The smart LED "puck" glows to remind you to drink and also tracks the amount of water consumed by synchronizing via Bluetooth to the HidrateSpark app. This HidrateSpark Steel bundle includes an ice chug as well as a straw lid.
How does the HidrateSpark Steel function?
Every day, HidrateSpark Steel calculates and alters a personalized hydration target according to your body's activity level.
The sensor puck measures the number of millimeters or ounces you drink and then tracks it in the app for the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Apple Health Integration
The no-cost HidrateSpark App seamlessly syncs with HidrateSpark Steel.
When you sign up for an account, HidrateSpark will connect to Apple Health for your personal information as well as your step count, which allows it to adjust your daily hydration target.
It also transmits every sip it tracks back to Apple Health, allowing you to view all your information all in one location. It also allows you to monitor your consumption on the Apple Watch and includes the amount of water you consume from sources other than the HidrateSpark bottles made of steel.
The key takeaways
- They glow to remind you that you need to drink all day long and can be personalized by pattern and color.
- A sensor puck monitors water intake. It syncs over Bluetooth with the free HidrateSpark App.
- rechargeable battery that can be charged using the included fast-charging cable.
- The vacuum-insulated stainless steel can keep drinks cool all day long.
- BPA Free
- Cover and lock for spouts that are waterproof to keep germs and dirt out and to stop spills.
- Mayo Clinic trials demonstrated clinical accuracy within 3% of manual readings.
- Carry loops make it easy to carry around on the go.
- The lids and bottles can be washed in the dishwasher. Clean the sensor puck using an emollient cloth.
And, that’s everything you need to know about Apple’s new product - Hydro Spark 3
If you are an avid Apple fan and want to join the company in their crazy adventure then be sure to buy the new HydroSpark Pro, available in all leading e-stores.
And we will be back soon with more great content. But, until then, stay tuned and have a Good Day!