Paramount is one of the most amazing, trustworthy and affordable streaming services available. Most of us would have heard a lot about Paramount + but wouldn't know it in detail. So, let’s first get introduction of Paramount+.
What is Paramount+?
Paramount subscription streaming service is basically from ViacomCBS. The service had replaced the company's previous platform, CBS All Access, in the month of March.
- Paramount+ plans to add 2,500 movies by the end of summer 2021, with almost the first 1000 films coming to the service starting on June 10.
- Paramount+ includes all the programs from CBS, BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV, and The Smithsonian Channel.
- New and classic movies from Paramount, Miramax, and MGM are included too. The library feature includes all the Paramount+ originals that you will not find on any other platform.
What devices can I use to watch Paramount+?
Paramount Plus is compatible with only the following devices listed below:
- Desktop (Website)
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
- Portal TV
- Samsung smart TVs
- Vizio TVs
- LG TVs
- Xfinity Flex
Now, we have understood the popularity of Paramount + as it offers a great deal to the viewers. It is cheaper than other platforms and it has some of the successful and funny originals that won't be launched anywhere else. Paramount plus has also launched a film of Spongebob Squarepants to attract the viewers at the best.
Now, Let's discuss how to get a month of Paramount + free through Apple tv. This service is directly available through the Apple TV app. It can also be purchased through the Paramount + app with monthly payment. It can be obtained very easily through an Apple TV.
How to get a month of Paramount+ free through Apple TV
- On your Apple TV, compatible Smart TV, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, switch on the Apple TV app.
- Find the Paramount + channel and just tap on the icon.
- Press the button that says, try it for free or to subscribe.
- If needed, log in with your Apple ID
- Confirm your billing information.
- It is done. Enjoy the experience.
Now, there is another thing you must know before getting Paramount+ free through your Apple tv. There are only limited devices in which you can stream. You can stream in the Apple TV app on:
- Apple TV (4K, HD, and 3rd generation)
- Select Samsung, Vizio, LG and Sony smart TVs
- Gaming consoles (PlayStation & Xbox)
- Fire TV
- Google TV
What are the plan options for the Paramount+ on Apple TV channels?
Paramount + is currently offering a premium plan where you can watch with no ads for just $9.99/month or $99.99/year. Paramount offers a free trial. Paramount Plus offers a seven-day free trial for the new members.
You can get 25% off Paramount Plus only if you're a student at a US college or university. The US obviously stands for the United States. Only American students can get a discount of 25%. This offer is only valid for the monthly ad-supported plan. Students can get this discount for around 4 years.