Since medieval times humans have purchased assets like land, cattle, infrastructure, etc as a viable method of investment. Today the prices of land and infrastructure may have reached their peak but, there are other great investments too. Some well-known investments of 2021(and later) include:
- Cloud Shares.
- Stocks, etc.
Among all the given examples nothing has gained more popularity in recent years like Cryptocurrency. Unlike other investments, Crypto is like a perfect asset. Because
- It has no physical properties and thus, is not liable to get stolen.
- It has a high resale value and can be traded for actual cash anytime, anywhere.
- As it is a virtual asset it can be stored into a micro SD card with ease.
- It is stored under extreme scrutiny and security.
- It is a flourishing market thus, the rate of growth is bound to be high. (at least for another decade)
Due to these reasons(and numerous others), more than a million people have invested in Cryptocurrency in just a year. So, if you are one of those people who are keen to know more about Crypto and how to invest in them. We have just the right things for you. Continue reading to know more.
What is Cryptocurrency and how do they work?
Cryptocurrency is a virtual token/ coin which holds some monetary value. Unlike other currencies, crypto cannot be used to buy or sell stuff. They are traded from one owner to another for cash.
All Cryptocurrencies work on the unified principle of blockchain. In a blockchain setup, there is one mother node/ starting node/ zeroth node. From where numerous other nodes branch and each node holds a value. When this node is released on the market to gain population and valuation it is called Crypto/ Virtual Money.
What is Coinbase proposing?
According to trusted sources, Coinbase - a UK-based online trading platform is now allowing users to buy cryptocurrencies with Debit/ Credit Cards linked with Apple Pay. This move will facilitate numerous Apple Pay users to purchase crypto coins/tokens directly from the Apple Pay app on their mobile.
Other notable advantages include:
- A dashboard function that lets users manage their transactions, directly from Apple Pay.
- 100% user information security.
- A check-in bonus for people who have created new accounts on Coinbase.
- CoinBase instant Wallet feature.
- Instant cashouts up to $100,000 in a single transaction.
How to download Coinbase
- Open your iPhone and go to the App Store.
- There search for “Coinbase”
- Click “download”.
To access Apple Pay using Coinbase you will have to create a free account in Coinbase’s online portal. Once you sign in from your account you can directly link your Apple Pay account with Coinbase.
Before you invest in Cryptocurrency
- Make sure you have a secure server to store your crypto coin/ token as cryptocurrencies are extremely prone to cyber theft.
- Do a thorough research of the market and lookout for the best option. There are more than 10,000 cryptocurrencies in the market and not all of them are a joy to own.
- Do not buy any cryptocurrency that has reached its saturation point.
Want to get started with investing in cryptocurrency? If yes, click "here"...
At the very end, all we would say is - Every investment comes with its own risks. So, be sure to do a thorough study on an asset before investing in them.
Hope you liked this article. We will be back soon with more compelling content. Until then, stay tuned. Good Day!