BeeTV App Review - Bring the Multiplex to Androidkuba - Tuesday, 10 March 2020
If you are looking for a lightweight app that allows you to stream limited but popular movies/TV series on your Android device then your search ends at this post. BeeTV is a third-party Android app that has partnered with popular movie/TV series hosting websites.
The app crawls over the partner websites to bring content on your Android device. Since it doesn’t host any content, the app is incredibly lightweight and perfect for those who have limited space on their Android mobile devices.
BeeTV APK Latest Version on Android – Features
Speaking of features, the first thing that comes in mind is the amazing user interface of the app. Neat design, easy navigation, different sections for movies and TV shows make it a treat to use this app on your Android device. The following are some more major features of BeeTV.
- You can add content to Favorites for quick access.
- The application is completely free to use with no registration/subscription requirements.
- Chromecast support is present allowing you to stream movies/TV series on the big screen of your television.
- You don’t have to root your Android device for installing BeeTV.
Going forward, the following are the steps that you require following for the installation of BeeTV on Android mobile/tablets.
Install BeeTV on Android [No Root Needed]
Since this is a third-party app, please navigate to Settings > Security on your Android device and turn ON the option of Apps from Unknown Sources. Without this, you won’t be able to initiate the installation process.
- As a first, download the BeeTV APK file from here: BeeTV APK File.
- Wait for the APK file to download.
- Once the download is complete, tap on the BeeTV APK File to bring the installation process in motion.
- Simple on-screen instructions will come up in front of you. Just follow the same and continue with the installation process.
- It won’t take more than a few minutes for the installation process to complete. Press the Done button when finished to exit from the installation screen.
- The icon of BeeTV APK will be present on the home screen of your Android device.
- Launch BeeTV APK and start streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs] – BeeTV on Android
1. BeeTV installation not working. How to fix?
Please check whether you have turned ON the option of Apps from Unknown Sources. Without toggling ON this option the installation won’t commence.
2. Is BeeTV free to use?
Yes! BeeTV is completely free to use.
3. Is it safe to use BeeTV?
Since you are not rooting your Android smartphone, it is considered safe to install BeeTV. However, while streaming, please make sure you aren’t streaming content from outside the public domain. This goes for all third-party streaming apps that you might use.
4. Can I install BeeTV on Firestick?
Yes! You can install BeeTV on Firestick, Fire TV, as well as on all Android TV Boxes.
Final Words – BeeTV App on Android | Best Movie App
Now you are ready to install BeeTV on Android. If you face any problems during the process or have any queries to ask, please let us know in the comments section provided below.