Start Terasology download now, for free!
What is Terasology?
Terasology is a open-source survival and discovery game set in a voxel world inspired by Minecraft, Dungeon Keeper and Dwarf Fortress. The game offers a unique and enjoyable building and playing experience. Download Terasology free game and start your adventure.
Terasology project was born from a Minecraft-inspired tech demo and is becoming a stable platform for various types of gameplay settings in a voxel world. The creators and maintainers are a diverse mix of software developers, designers, game testers, graphic artists, and musicians. Terasology offers a lot of module to play with and you can add, update and download new ones through a simple GUI. When you start Terasology, a random world will be generated with trees, grass, snow, mountains or water. The first job for you is to collect wood, which you can turn into planks to make a crafting table. This way you will convert your leftover wood into a pickaxe. Now you can start digging down into the ground to collect coal and cobblestone available in free Terasology world.
Terasology System Requirements
Terasology Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4*
- GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
- HDD: At least 1GB for game core, maps and other files
- Windows: Windows 7 and up
Internet connectivity is required for downloading Minecraft files, afterwards offline play is possible.
Terasology Recommended Requirements:
- Recommended Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz / AMD A10-7800 APU 3.5 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: GeForce 700 Series or AMD Radeon Rx 200 Series (excluding integrated chipsets) with OpenGL 4.5
- HDD: 4GB (SSD is recommended)
- OS (recommended 64-bit):
- Windows: Windows 10