Download Sideloadly for Windows and sideload IPA files with a free or normal Apple Developer accounts. The software was tested to work on 32-bit and 64-bit systems running Windows 10. Installing the latest version of iTunes is required to use this application. Use Sideloadly to install IPA files on iPhone.
What is Sideloadly?
Sideloadly is a new Windows tool allowing users to sideload IPA files on iOS devices. The software works on the latest iOS 13 but there is also an option to install IPAs on iOS 8+ (doesn't work with every file). If you use a free Apple Developer account you can sideload only 10 apps and only 3 of them can be active.
This is a great Cydia Impactor Alternative to sign IPA files. An IPA file is an iOS application archive file that stores an iOS app. Each IPA file includes a binary for the ARM architecture and can only be installed on an iOS device. .IPA files can contain jailbreak tools, apps, and games, tweaks, game hacks, and more.
Sideloadly is as easy to use as Impactor. It offers a lot of features starting with the ability to install apps with a free or paid Apple Developer account. What's more, modify the IPA and change the min iOS version, remove restrictions on supported devices, change the app name on your home screen and application bundle ID (for installation multiple copies of an app).
The latest version of Sideloadly app offers also support for jailbroken devices. Install IPAs onto your jailbroken device without needing to provide your Apple ID. To make this feature work it is required to install AppSync from Cydia.
Other features provided by the software include support for URL Scheme to easily download and install IPA files on iOS devices, display installation logs to understand the process of installation, save your credentials for quick sideloading. Sideloadly uses the technology behind the AltStore workaround and AltPlugin.
Sideloadly should be also released for macOS, as the developer promises. It is also recommended to use Sideloadly on a disposable Apple account for now.
- Fixed an error which would prevent signing due to the file being used by another process
- Retries now only happens on LOCKDOWN_E_MUX_ERROR errors
- Fixed an empty error message that may affect users
- Fixed the apps crashing when installed using Jailbreak-only option
- Fixed a MemoryError issue on huge executables
- Added Windows 32-bit support
- Removed/Cleaned up unused code decreasing overall bundle size
- Sideloadly now detects devices whenever it is plugged in without having to restart
- Fixed an issue where changing bundle ID on the latest versions of iOS would fail to sideload
- Fixed charmap & encoding errors on some IPAs
- Fixed an issue which prevented devices on iOS 13.3.1 and possibly iOS 13.4 from sideloading
- Fixed an issue where Sideloadly would not sign all dylibs
- On LOCKDOWN_E_PASSWORD_PROTECTED message, Sideloadly will now wait until you unlock your device then proceed with the installation
- Added support for iOS 14 BETA 3+
- Fixed an error with provisioning profiles
- Fixed an issue which would prevent sideloading apps which special characters in their names
- Allow choosing team ID if there are several of them
- Workaround fix for LOCKDOWN_E_MUX_ERROR on large IPA files
- Added Jailbreak-only option to install IPAs onto your Jailbroken device without needing an Apple ID. AppSync is required from Cydia
- Added UIFileSharingEnabled option to allow users to access the sideloaded app's (documents) data
- Added debugging data to troubleshoot "insufficient data" issue some users are reporting
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Added URL Schemes so now you can easily download and sideload an IPA.
- Fixed an update loop issue
- Minor bug fixes and improvements