PES 2018 Lite download for Windows.
What is PES 2018 Lite?
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Lite Edition is free-to-play football game from Konami for Windows. PES 2018 Lite offers myClub, PES LEAGUE, Exhibition Match and Training Mode all for free. In PES myClub you will build your own title-winning squad.
In PES 2018 Lite you can create your own dream team with myClub, where current and historic superstars can be signed. World renowned legendary players like Beckham and Maradona feature, as well as partner club legends Liverpool's Gerrard, Owen, McManaman, and Inter's Zanetti, Stanković, and Toldo. More Legend players will appear in-game throughout the year in myClub. Be the best Pro Evolution Soccer player in the world by competing in this season's PES LEAGUE. Players can qualify for global events by participating in the CO-OP (3v3) ONLINE Championship, tournaments in limited term, or the newly introduced PES LEAGUE myClub - either in 1v1 or CO-OP competitions. PES LEAGUE is an online mode which features exciting tournaments to compete against each other to become the best PES player.
To download Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 free-to-play edition you need to download Steam software. You can find it easily in our software hub. If you have Steam already installed click download button, and you copy of PES 2018 Lite will automatically start downloading.
PES 2018 System Requirements
PES 2018 Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3450（3.10GHz）/AMD FX 4100（3.60GHz）
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU (Discrete): GeForce 700 Series or AMD Radeon Rx 200 Series (excluding integrated chipsets) with OpenGL 4.5
- HDD: At least 30GB for game core, and other files
- Windows: Windows 7 and up
PES 2018 Recommended Requirements:
- Recommended Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770（3.40GHz）/AMD FX 4170（4.20GHz）
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 660/AMD Radeon HD 7950
- HDD: 30GB (SSD is recommended)
- OS (recommended 64-bit):
- Windows: Windows 10