Download iTunes (64-bit)
iTunes for Windows 64-bit is an all-in-one application that lets you edit your music, movies, and TV shows. It's your all-stop shop for all your entertainment. You can also purchase new songs, movies, and TV shows that you would like to see on your device. You can also stream free music streaming radio stations with iTunes radio. The software works on macOS, Windows, iPad, iOS, iPod touch, and Apple TV.
You can listen to your favorite music and organize it in many ways with tracks, artists, and albums you already own. Allows you to explore different genres. iTunes Radio takes you to another level of entertainment, allowing you to listen to a wide range of radio stations, completely free. It has a huge collection of all the movies and TV shows you've ever wanted to have, which don't let you search for any other source to watch your favorite movies and TV shows.
PC with 1GHz Intel or AMD processor supported by SSE2 and 512MB of RAM
To play standard video from iTunes store, Intel Pentium D or faster processor, 512MB of RAM, and video card compatible with DirectX 9.0 is required
Play To play 720p HD video, iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras, 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 1GB of RAM, and Intel GMA X3000, ATI Radeon X1300, or NVIDIA GeForce 6150 or better is required
Play To play 1080p HD video, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 2GB of RAM, and Intel GMA X4500HD, ATI Radeon HD 2400, or NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS or better is required.
Features and Highlights
Music: You can listen to your favorite music and organize it in many ways with tracks, artists, and albums that you already own. Allows you to explore different genres.
Movies / TV Shows: It has a huge collection of all the movies and TV shows you've ever wanted to have, which don't let you search for any other source to watch your favorite movies and TV shows.
Radio: iTunes radio takes you to another level of entertainment, which allows you to listen to many radio stations, completely free.
Download and Install iTunes 12.5.5
- To your right, you will find a "Download Free" button. Click on it.
- On the next page, you will be interrupted to start the download, click on "Start Download".
- Your download will start automatically.
- After your download is complete, go to the download folder on your PC.
- Launch the setup file, when prompted by User Account Management, click yes.
- Scroll to the installation and change the settings as you like and click Enter.
- When the installation is complete, search for the program in Windows search and run the program.