Start Cydia Impactor download now, for free!
What is Cydia Impactor?
Cydia Impactor is a GUI tool for jailbreaking your iDevices. Use this device management tool also to install IPA files on iOS and APK files on Android. Inpactor will exploit the series of Android "Master Key" vulnerabilities. Install Cydia on iOS 11 and iOS 12.
For iOS, if you are using either Windows or Mac OS, you need to have iTunes installed for this tool to work. You do not need Xcode installed to use the software (even for features such as signing IPA files).
With Cydia it is easy to sideload apps. The user needs just to plug the device (iPhone, iPad, iPod) into the computer (usb driver), select an IPA file, enter Apple ID and password.
After it, Impactor 0.9.51 will prepare the app and sign the IPA file. If everything goes as it should, the sideloaded IPA will be installed on your iOS 12 device. Always check for updates of the app.
There is also a need to go to Settings > General > Device Management and trust the installed app.
If you are using an Android device that is running Android 2.3 or higher, you can easily assignment to root current OS version within a few clicks.
Enable USB Debugging mode on your device and connect the Android device to your PC.
Next click "Start" to commence the process. Cydia Impactor will root the Android system in a few minutes. The download contains a ZIP file that needs to be unpacked. No installation required.
How to install IPA using Cydia Impactor?
- First install Impactor, download the software, and unzip the file.
- Install the newest version of iTunes.
- Plug iPhone into the computer, launch the executable file of Impactor, and go to "Device" and select "Install Package…" option.
- Select the IPA file to install.
- Enter Apple ID username and Apple ID password in the app (if you use a non-developer ID, the app certificate will work for 7 days).
- Wake up your iPhone and the sideloaded IPA should be installed on your iOS device.
- Add the application to trusted from Settings > General > Device Management and click trust the installed app.
How to use Cydia Impactor?
After you download the app from our software hub, you need to unzip the file to easily accessible location. Be sure to have already installed the latest version of iTunes.
Plug the device into the computer, launch the executable file of Impactor, and go to "Device" and select "Install Package…". Select the IPA file you like to install.
Impactor will ask you to enter Apple ID username and Apple ID password which are used to fetch the certificate from the Apple’s servers.
If you are using the Apple ID registered with Apple’s Developer Program, you will use the developer certificate which will remain valid for one year. In case you are using a non-developer ID, you can use 7 days validity only certificate.
If everything goes correctly, you will see the "Complete" message from Cydia Impactor. Next wake up your iOS devices and the sideloaded IPA should be installed on your iOS device.
To make the sideloaded app work we need to add it to trusted apps from Settings > General > Device Management and click trust the installed app.
How to root Android device
Using Cydia Impactor is really easy to sideload apps.
Sideloading is a method used to upload applications and game APK files from your drive to the mobile device without downloading it from the official GooglePlay Store.
Using the software you can Sign and Install APK apps on Android devices.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your Android device. To do it navigate to Settings -> Developer Options, and then activate the "USB Debugging" option.
- Connect your Android device to your Mac or PC, and run the software.
- Now select from the list "install SuperSU (aka. root my Android)" and click "Start" button. This will start the process of rooting your Android device.
- Install the latest SuperSU application from Google Play Store to be assured that your Android system is rooted and enjoy your rooted device.
Saurik did a great job creating Cydia Impactor. You can use Impactor to install IPA files on iOS system and also APK files on Android. First of course you would need to download IPA or APK apps. Above in the software description is available a short tutorial how to install IPA using the jailbreak tool. It covers also errors that can happen during the use of Impactor. I used this device management app to install semi-tethered jailbreak tools on iOS. The software works great for that and I can recommend everyone to install and try Cydia Impactor by Saurik. It is important to get Cydia Impactor download directly from the developer webpage. Of course kubadownload offers always links directly Cydia Impactor as well.
Cydia Impactor Alternative
|25PP PC install apps and games on iOS and Android.||freeware|
|Tongbu Assistant manage iOS devices.||trial|
|Kingo Root Download Kingo Root - root your Android device in seconds.||freeware|
|iRoot one click Android root software.||freeware|
|PP Ghost jailbreak iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3.||freeware|
|Super Impactor Super Impactor||freeware|