Use Meshmixer from Autodesk to clean up a 3D scan, create printing ready models, or design an object. Autodesk Meshmixer offers a lot of functions from 3D Sculpting, to robust Convert-to-Solid for 3D printing. Meshmixer download is available for Windows and Mac.Read more
New features and improvements added to the newest version of software are available in the Autodesk Meshmixer changelog, where you can find all highlights from this release.
- added ViewCube! See mmmanual.com/viewcube for more information.
- added support for the 3MF file format. 3MF is an XML-based data format — human-readable compressed XML — that includes definitions for data related to manufacturing, including third-party extensibility for custom data.
- added more fixes for crashes and bugs due to the outdated graphics card drivers
- added a fix for Macs with retina displays in Meshmixer
- redesigned the entire Print workflow. See www.mmmanual.com/printing for details. We have eliminated 3rd party printing services that were not working properly and causing crashes. You can now easily add custom printers and use your printer software to do the actual print, or you can export your model as STL and send it to the printing services.
- implemented Customer Error Report (CER) functionality. A report can now be sent to Autodesk when Meshmixer crashes, which will allow us to debug your issues in a more meaningful way. Please add your comments about how the crash happened.
- added a hotkey for toggling printer bed rendering in Meshmixer
Other software you can like
| Blender open source 3D creation for free.||GPL|
| Sculptris powerful and yet easy to use 3D sculpting software.||trial|
| Dilay 3D sculpting application.||GNU|
| Mudbox digital painting and sculpting software.||trial|