How to backup your iPhone to PC or Mackuba - Thursday, 29 November 2018
Your iPhone contains personal messages, contacts, emails, notes, apps, game saves, books, videos, and photos. It's always a good idea to create a iPhone backup of all data on regular basis. You never know when will you need the saved files.
There are a lot of ways to backup your iPhone. You can backup all data to computer, save it to iCloud service over a Wi-Fi connection. This article is focused on tools that can help you to save all iPhone files to computer. Learn how easy it is to back up your iPhone, iPad, iWatch, or iPod Touch on Windows and Mac.
Backup iPhone to computer
There are a lot of programs that allows you to backup iPhone contacts, photos, messages, notes, apps, books, videos, game saves and more on Windows and Mac. You can always start with iTunes when you are a Mac users. The iTunes Windows version doesn't work as smooth as on Mac, but no worries there are some alternatives that you can find really handy like 3uTools, or Tongbu Assistant. Have more control what you backup from your iPhone.
Discover how easy it is to backup your iPhone to your computer. All methods work also with other Apple products including iPad, iPhone 6, iPod Touch, iPhone 7 etc.
iTunes a free program allowing you to manage all Apple devices like iPad, iPod, iWatch, and iPhone. You can synchronize your local library with your devices, also through a Wi-Fi network, backup, update software, upload new applications, synchronize contacts, create ringtones, etc.
There is an option to back up most important data on your iPhone to iCloud, store a full copy of your iPhone on computer, and encrypt your iPhone backup with password.
Backup iPhone using iTunes
1. Update to the latest version of iTunes.
2. Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer.
3. If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps.
4. Select your iPhone when it appears in iTunes.
5. Click Back Up Now button from Summary.
Tongbu Assistant is a more advanced iPhone manager and backup tool that features support for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPod and iPad. You can backup and restore files, manage contacts, messages, notes, icons, bookmarks and more.
Tongbu supports iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, and the newest iOS 12. Other tools in Tongbu Assistant include Real-Time Log, U Disk, or an option to restart iPhone.
Back up iPhone with Tongbu Assistant
1. Download the newest version of Tongbu Assistant.
2. Connect your iPhone to PC.
3. Install iTunes plugin. Follow the on screen instructions.
4. Select from the menu More, and click Backup & Restore button.
5. Click Create backup for more more options.
6. Select Fast backup or New backup and click Backup button.
To backup iPhone without iTunes you can use a free program like 3uTools. One of the most interesting features to backup offered by 3uTools is an option to customize backup. You can select what kind of data available on your iPhone 7 you like to backup. There is an option to backup iPhone contacts, photos, messages etc.
3uTools offers a lot of features including Migrate Data that can help migrate iPhone's data from one iDevice to another iDevice very fast, 3uTools Backup can back up almost all the data and settings in your iDevice.
Backup iPhone with free 3uTools
1. Install 3uTools for Windows.
2. Open 3uTools and connect your device to PC.
3. From the Toolbox select Back up/Restore.
4. Set user defined backups to PC or make a full data backup.
5. Click Back up Now button to create a copy of iPhone data.
iTools is a great management tool for all iOS devices including iPhone 6, iPad or iPod. The software can download all necessary files that allows the system to connect to Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod without the need of having iTunes installed.
iTools can create and restore backups of all data, migrate setting and files between different devices, or manage photos available in the iCloud service.
Backup iPhone 6 using iTools
1. Get the newest version of iTools.
2. Run iTools and connect your iPhone to computer.
3. Select Toolbox from the menu and click on iTunes Backup Manager Tool.
4. Click Create backup and select backup type from new or incremental.
5. Confirm with OK to start creating iPhone backup to PC.
AnyTrans is a full featured app to manage iCloud and iOS devices. You can use AnyTrans to copy data, create backups, explore iOS file system, transfer music, migrate data between two devices, clone devices, delete duplicates of contacts and more.
AnyTrans can easily back up only selected part of your iPhone device like messages, contacts, or notes. The app works fast and it's easy to use on Windows and Mac.
Backup iPhone 7 with AnyTrans
1. Download and install AnyTrans software.
2. Connect your iPhone 7 to computer, and open AnyTrans.
3. Click on Content to Computer to start backup wizard.
4. Select categories from iPhone you want to transfer to PC.
5. Click next to see iPhone transfer to PC progress.
Using iMazing you can transfer and save music, messages, files and safely backup all data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch devices. iMazing supports iOS 12 and offers an option to transfer data between Apple devices.
iMazing is really easy to use and it starts with Back Up Now where you can select what kind of data from iPhone should be transferred to computer.
iPhone iMazing Back Up Now
1. Download iMazing from our software hub.
2. Open iMazing and connect iPhone to computer.
3. Click Back up Now to go to Options page.
4. On Options page you can select some basic features like destination, file encryption etc. Click Next to start creating iPhone backup.